Chapter 88

Wooyoung and San

As soon as they entered their room, San immediately headed towards their bed and flopped down on his back. Wooyoung could tell that San was drained from everything they just went through. So much that he didn't have time to take his shoes off.

After taking off his own shoes and socks, Wooyoung approached San and took his shoes and socks off. "Come on baby," said Wooyoung. "You know the rules. No shoes on the bed."

San simply rolls his eyes as he sits up to meet Wooyoung's gaze, who's already sitting down in bed next to him. "I'm sorry." he says. "I was just overwhelmed by everything, that's all."

"I understand." said Wooyoung. "Things have been happening so fast, but it's all over now. The 8 of us are together again, and that's what matters."

"I still can't believe we have powers now." said San.

"I know." said Wooyoung. "I have to admit, I was a bit jealous of the others when they all got their powers. Now that we have our own, I feel that we finally make things right by helping others."

"But these powers aren't ours." said San. "We weren't born with them, they were given to us by a god. A god who then tried to kill us."

"Baby, these powers are ours now." said Wooyoung. "We're in charge of how we use them from now on. Don't let how we got these powers define us. We choose our own path."

San then wraps his arms around Wooyoung's waist, as some tears start to form in his eyes. "I can't believe it." he says. "I can't believe that we're all together again. It's like a miracle."

"I know." said Wooyoung as he hugged San back, rubbing circles around his back. "Although it wasn't easy, we all made out together in the end."

They part from their hug, but still hold on to each other. "What's going to happen now?" San asked. "I mean, where do we go from here? We have powers now, things aren't going to be the same after this."

"Don't worry San, we'll be ok." Wooyoung assures. "I'm sure Joel will help us with our powers as he did with the others." San simply nods. "Let's not think about that right now, and focus on something else?"

San smiles at his boyfriend. "What did you have in mind?" He says with a grin.

"I'm sure you can figure it out." Wooyoung says as he smirks. He then pecks San on the lips.

"I love you Wooyoung." says San.

"I love you San." says Wooyoung.

The 2 of them close the gap between them once more as they kiss with sweet tenderness, as they run their fingers through each other's hair, and feel each other's bodies. The kissing and touching then become more heated and passionate as their bodies become hotter by the minute.

They both part from their kiss to take each other's shirts off, only to crash their lips together once more. Wooyoung grabs San's hair as he sticks his tongue inside his boyfriend's hungry mouth. While San puts his hand on Wooyoung crotch, stimulating it while at the same time trying to undo his belt buckle and open his pants.

Wooyoung follows in suite, opening San's pants, while not parting from their heated kiss. They finally do, so they can catch their breath, lips swollen from intense kisses. Wooyoung then pushes San onto the bed as he pulls off his pants and underwear. San then scoots his way up their bed as Wooyoung finishes getting naked.

As Wooyoung looks at San, the latter decides to tease his boyfriend by feeling his body and licking his lips, giving him "fuck me" eyes. "Looks like someone is hungry." says Wooyoung.

"Give to me Wooyoung." says San. "I need it."

Wooyoung smirks as he crawls on the bed as he makes his way atop of San. Their naked bodies touch each other, as they moan with pleasure, their lips crashing together once more. Wooyoung wastes no time pleasuring San as he rubs their bulges against each other, sending jolts of pleasure throughout their bodies.

They part from their kiss, as Wooyoung begins licking and sucking all over San's neck, leaving hickeys behind. He then makes his way to San's chest and starts peppering kisses all over, while leaving some hickeys. He then starts licking and sucking on San's nipples, leaving them oh so tender.

San's head is spinning as he's being bombarded by so much pleasure, that he flips them over, so that he's straddling Wooyoung. "I'm not gonna let you have all the fun." he says as he manages to catch his breath. He then starts attacking Wooyoung's neck, being more aggressive than his boyfriend, leaving his own hickeys all over his lover.

"Fuck!" Wooyoung manages to say, as San starts sucking on his nipples. "You're so hungry."

"I'm hungry for you baby." says San, as he finishes marking his boyfriend's body. "Give it to me. I want it so bad." The desperate hunger is clear in his eyes as he craves to be filled up by Wooyoung.

"I'll give you everything you want my love." says Wooyoung. And so they lose themselves for hours, as they become one with each other, all their stress and frustrations being cast aside as they make their way towards complete ecstasy.

A/N Hongjoong and Seonghwa next chapter