Chapter 13

As Hyunjin and Felix were driving over to Changbin's, the 2 talked about anything that came to mind. Hyunjin also thanked them for paying for their meal, even though he felt a bit guilty about it.

"Don't worry about it Hyunjin." said Felix "We wanted to. Besides, since that day we first saw you 2 we were already wanting to get to know you."

This made Hyunjin smile. "We wanted to get to know you too." he said "Who would've known that the boys who would catch our eyes would be the Lee brothers? Even though Changbin couldn't believe me and Jisung didn't recognize you 2. Since you're almost always in disguise."

"Yeah well, it can be really stressful." says Felix "Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I don't like being rich, it's just that, we want to try and live as normal lives as possible. Even though that's beyond the realm of possibilities."

Hyunjin completely understood. Being rich sure has it's perks, but it's also very stressful and demanding. You have this image you have to present. There's also the fact that a lot of them don't like to mingle with the common folk.

The 2 continued talking about random things until they made it to the door of Changbin's apartment. "I should warn you," said Hyunjin "it's not much a place, but we manage."

Hyunjin took a deep breath and unlocked the door. The lights to the room were next to the door so they immediately had light as soon as they entered.

Felix looked around the tiny apartment room, not being able to believe that 4 young boys actually share this small space. "It's homely." Felix said. He didn't know what to say exactly. Hell, his bedroom back at the mansion was bigger than this entire room.

Hyunjin chuckles. He knew Felix was trying to be nice. "Thanks Felix." he says "I know it's not big and all but it's only temporary. We're still trying to find somewhere for me and Jisung to move to."

"What about your house?" Felix suggested. He noticed Hyunjin's smile starting to fade a bit. "Oh my gosh I'm sorry. I forgot."

"No, it's ok Felix." said Hyunjin "I don't think so though. First that place is still a crime scene. And second, there are way too many painful memories there." Hyunjin could still remember those nights when their father beat them up over anything. Well, beat Hyunjin since he would always try his best to shield Jisung.

Jisung understood why Hyunjin would do it, to protect him. But he wished he wouldn't. All those nights when he alone had to tend to his brother's wounds were the hardest things he had to endure. Sometimes he wished they could share the abuse just so that they could treat each other's wounds, but Hyunjin never allowed it.

Hyunjin was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even notice when the smaller boy wrapped his arms around his waist. "I'm so sorry you 2 had to go through all of that." Felix said, hugging the taller boy tighter.

Hyunjin hugged him back, basking in the younger's warmth. "It's ok Felix." he said. "We're ok and finally free from that nightmare." The 2 hugged a little more before finally separating. "I wanna show you something Felix."

"Hmm?" Felix asked, curious.

Hyunjin looked thru his suitcase and pulled out a digital camera. "You're a photographer?" Felix asked.

"I like to think of myself as one." says Hyunjin "But I don't do it professionally. Although I would love to. I just, love taking pictures of beautiful things." Hyunjin looked into Felix's eyes, captivated by the younger's beauty. "Can I take your picture Felix?"

Felix's cheeks started to get red, as well as his ears. "Um, sure," Felix said, a little flustered "I think I should fix myself a little."

"If your thinking about covering your freckles, don't." Hyunjin said firmly "They're your best feature. And I'm sorry, but I don't care what you're father thinks, he's wrong to make you cover up. You're beautiful just the way you are Felix."