Chapter 6

The 4 boys finished their meal and were getting ready to head out. "Well, we're off." says Chan.

"Going to work out?" asked Minho.

"Of course." says Chan "Gotta put that gym membership to use." Although his father bought workout equipment for him and Seungmin at the mansion, they didn't like the feeling of being the only ones there. There's no worse feeling that being isolated.

"All right," says Felix "We'll talk to guys later."

"Definitely." says Chan "Let us know what you have planned on going out to eat for your birthday."

"Will do." says Felix as the Lee brothers and Bang brothers go their separate ways.

Back at the Hwang household Hyunjin and Jisung arrived seeing their dad's car wasn't there. They sighed in relief knowing their dad wasn't home.

Hyunjin had been planning for a while to leave with Jisung ever since their mother died, but they didn't have enough money. Also the fact that their dad was getting worse by the day didn't help matters either. They didn't wanna leave without at least a solid plan.

But at this time, Jisung's idea of staying with Changbin sounds more and more like an ideal solution. Leave their stuff at Changbin's and start looking up and down for a place to live. Heck, even maybe in the same apartment as Changbin.

The brothers go to the garage and start searching around. "What exactly are we looking for?" Jisung asks.

"We're trying to find suitcases," says Hyunjin "bags, anything that we can pack our stuff in."

They haven't searched their garage in a while. The place was a cluttered mess of junk. The boys split up to cover more ground. After some searching, Hyunjin found an old suitcase. It was dusty but pretty sturdy.

He decided to open it and saw that it had women's clothes inside. His mother's clothes. Hyunjin's eyes began to tear up a bit but he quickly wiped them away. He noticed what looked like a notebook on top of the clothes.

He picked up the notebook and opened it, a piece of paper falling out in the process. Hyunjin picked up the paper and read, his eyes widening. "Adoption papers?" Hyunjin said to himself. He was quickly reading and saw something that shocked him, a name, Han Jisung.

"Jinnie?" Jisung asked "Did you find something?" Hyunjin quickly folded the paper and put it in his back pocket.

"Um, yeah." Hyunjin said "I found a suitcase with mom's clothes inside. I think we can use it, we just gotta put mom's clothes somewhere else."

Jisung looked at the clothes with a sad expression, remembering their mother. "A-anyways, I found a suitcase too, and a couple of duffle bags."

"These will be perfect." says Hyunjin. As the 2 get some trash bags to put their mother's clothes in, both brothers take a suitcase and a duffle bag to their rooms and begin packing everything that can fit that will be useful to them. Hyunjin also takes the notebook as well. He has a strange suspicion that inside he'll find out more about the adoption paper that fell out of it.

And boy will he find out.