Epilogue

1 year later

It had been one Hell of a year indeed. A year since 2 groups of friends from completely different social classes would not only meet, but be the missing piece in each other's lives. Where there were obstacles in their happiness, which were dealt with fire and blood. Where they discovered they were chosen to have incredible powers that could either make or break them.

And through it all, not only had they prevailed, but also gained powerful allies, as well as new friends. There lives were, as they saw it, perfect.

The Bang and Lee brothers sold their father's companies, and even Hyunjin sold his father's car dealership. They wanted nothing to do with their father's past anymore.

They instead decided to invest in stocks, and with Changbin's help, knew where to invest and when to pull out. They effectively were able to quadruple their own fortune, and be financially set for life.

Ateez were also living comfortably in their new home as well. After years of being apart, they finally had each other again, and they owed it all to Stray Kids.

They had all also grown closer with Jungkook and his friends, after quite a revelation.

Flashback to a year ago

A couple of days after the incident with Jungkook's father, Jungkook and the others decided to meet with Stray Kids and Ateez at Taehyung's home to discuss something important.

They all arrived at the same time, and were welcomed inside.

"Is everything ok?" Jeongin asked Jungkook. "You sounded concerned on the phone."

"No, everything's fine." Jungkook asured. "But there is something I want to ask all of you."

"What's that?" Chan asks.

"Do you all have superpowers?" Jungkook asks simply.

Both Stray Kids and Ateez were taken completely off guard. They all got nervous, not knowing what to say.

"That day, when you saved me from my mom, I remember we made it your car in a matter of seconds." said Jungkook. "I don't recall seeing your car anywhere by my house."

When the boys still didn't know what to say, so Jungkook went on. "And when my mom went ablaze, I remember your seeing your eyes Jeongin. I remember seeing a literal fire burning inside them."

"Jungkook, I..." Jeongin began, but Jungkook stops him.

"It's ok Jeongin." he says. "I'm not angry with you, or any of you. I'm positive that if hadn't showed when you did, I would be dead."

With tears in his eyes, Jeongin hugs Jungkook. "I owe you my life Jeongin." says Jungkook. He then looks at Felix. "You too Felix." Felix, also teary-eyed, joins in the hug.

As they parted their hug, Jungkook went on. "And with my father, you knew he had a gun, didn't you? It wasn't a mere coincidence?"

"No, it wasn't." said Changbin. "I, read his mind, then let Chan and Hyunjin know, since they were closest to your dad."

"Whoa." said Jimin. "So what can you all do? How did you get these powers? Can anyone have superpowers?"

"Easy there." said Chan. "One question at a time. But I guess we should come clean with you."

With that, all of Stray Kids told their stories of how their lives were before and after they met their soulmates. The Hwang brothers about their troubled and abusive home life, the Bang and Lee brothers about their neglectful parents and who their fathers really were, and Changbin and Jeongin about how despite living in a small apartment, managed to live a decent life.