Chapter 12

"Hey, you were staring too earlier..." Jisung said. Hyunjin started just get red with embarrassment. "I'm just admiring his outfit, that's all."

"Jisung!" Hyunjin hissed giving his brother that look. "You're embarrassing us."

"It's quite alright." said Minho "I actually find it rather cute." Now it was Jisung's turn to become red.

"Still, you have to forgive my brother," said Hyunjin "he sometimes doesn't know how to act around people." Jisung stuck his tongue out to his brother, proving his point.

Minho and Felix found the banter amusing. It reminded them of how much they used to bicker when they were kids.

The boys didn't even notice as the waitress approached them. "Good afternoon." she said "I'll be taking care of...oh my! The Lee brothers!" She immediately apologized and bowed for not recognizing them but Minho told her not to worry about formalities.

"We're ready to order." he said "And for our friends too. My treat." he says while looking at the other boys. All their eyes went wide with shock. Jisung too, but his eyes were wide with excitement.

"You really don't have to." Changbin said "We all have money."

"It's ok,' said Minho "I insist."

"Really?" said Jisung.

"Ji, don't even think about ordering everything on the menu." Hyunjin said "Don't make us look like we're trying to take advantage of them."

"Fine." said Jisung making a pouty face "But I want dessert though."

Minho and Felix looked at each other and smiled. They knew they were good people just from the fact that they didn't want to order anything just for the sake of ordering. They were people who were taught how to value their money.

The boys ordered their food and went back to their conversation. "Lino," said Felix "we were supposed to meet up with Chan and Seungmin today!"

"It's ok Lix," said Minho "We'll just have them meet us here."

"Did you say Seungmin?" Jeongin asked."

"You know him?" said Felix.

"We kinda talked to each other the other day at the gym." said Jeongin "He said he was waiting on his stepbrother to finish his session."

"Yang Jeongin." said Minho "That's right! Seungmin did mention you. He kept going on what a cute smile you have and that he loved your dimples." Jeongin's cheeks got red as he put both hands to them, looking away shyly but smiling.

"Really?" said Jeongin "He likes my smile?" Both Minho and Felix knod in agreement, which only makes Jeongin redder.

"I'm not surprised Innie," Changbin says "you have an amazing smile." Jeongin doesn't remember the last time he smiled this much. He was lucky to be surrounded by such caring friends, old new.

"I'll go give them a call." says Minho. He calls Chan, catching just at right time that he and Seungmin were heading out. He told them the restaurant where they're at, plus that he had a surprise for Jeongin. The 2 headed out for the restaurant, all the while wondering what this surprise could possibly be.

They arrived shortly thereafter. And were surprised to see the brothers sitting with the Hwang brothers, and 2 other boys. One which Seungmin immediately recognized.

"Jeongin?" said Seungmin "It's so nice to see you again."

Jeongin waved shyly at Seungmin "H-hi Seungmin." he said. He had so many butterflies in his stomach that he felt like they would burst out.