Chapter 85

Minho and Jisung

As soon as Minho and Jisung enter their room, Jisung walks towards their bed and sits down. He suddenly flops down on his back. Minho approaches his boyfriend, standing between his legs.

"Are you ok squirrel?" Minho asks.

"Yeah." Jisung says, as he sits back up and looks at his boyfriend. "It's just, this superhero thing is harder than I thought."

Minho smiles softly as he runs his fingers through Jisung's hair. "This isn't one of you comic books or video games, squirrel." he says.

"I know." said Jisung. "Just the fact that we were in harm's way like that, and we didn't want to hurt Ateez..." Jisung stops for a moment as he breathes deep. "It was just a lot."

"I know love." says Minho, as he cups Jisung's cheeks, rubbing them with his thumbs. "But we managed to win in the end, together. And we gained new allies, and friends."

Jisung closes his eyes and nods. "Yeah, we did." he says. "The only thing on my mind was coming back home and, you know."

Minho smiles as he leans down and softly kisses Jisung's lips. "Let's make that a reality then." he says after parting from their kiss.

Minho grabs onto Jisung's shirt, lifting it up as Jisung instinctively raises his arms up allowing Minho took take his shirt off. Minho then removes his own shirt, feeling his rock hard chest and abs in the process.

Jisung doesn't need to be told what to do, as he feels on Minho's abs, kissing and licking them up and down in the process. His hands then make their way higher to Minho's chest, and he begins tweaking his nipples and pinching them ever so slightly. Jisung, feeling proud in himself as heated moans escape from his boyfriend's mouth continues laying hot kisses and licks on Minho's abs.

Jisung then unbuckles Minho's belt and opens his pants, pulling them down enough to expose his bulge starting to grow within his underwear and sending a slight shiver of pleasure down Minho's back.

Jisung pulls Minho's pants down even more, as he begins stimulating Minho's crotch with one hand, and grabbing his ass cheeks with his other. He then starts kissing Minho's bulge, and licking it up and down as well, causing his boyfriend to moan even more.

"You're hungry, aren't you squirrel?" Minho says, the lust evident in his eyes.

"You have no idea how much baby." Jisung says, with a look on his face that makes Minho's body burn with desire. Those cute little eyes, his mouth as he licks his lips, it all screams "fuck me" but Minho plans on savoring the moment.

He bends down to fully remove his pants. When he does so, he grabs Jisung's chin and passionately kisses his lips, ending with him licking his boyfriend's lips all the way up to his nose.

Minho then pushes Jisung back onto the bed and proceeds to unbuckle his belt. He then opens Jisung's pants, pulling them off completely, but still leaves his underwear on.

Minho makes his way Jisung's crotch and begins licking his bulge up and down, making Jisung moan with pleasure. "You like that, don't you squirrel?" he says.

"Fuck...yes!" Jisung is able to say, as Minho continues lick and tease him with his tongue on his crotch.

Minho then makes his way to the hem of Jisung's underwear and bites down. He then proceeds to pull down the underwear with his teeth. Jisung lifts his waist up, making Minho's job a bit easier. Jisung then starts to scoot his way up, so that he's completely lying on the bed.

Like a cat, Minho begins crawling on top of Jisung, licking his entire body in the process, spending a little more time on his boyfriend's bulge for good measure. He continues his way up his boyfriend's body as he makes his way to Jisung's nipples. Minho first licks around the areola, before sucking on his nipple. Jisung's moans are enough for Minho to know that he's doing his job correctly. Minho then turns to Jisung's other nipple, repeating the process.

After he's done, Minho sees the other half of the heart necklace he gave Jisung for his birthday. "You're my heart squirrel." he says. "You complete me. I love you."

"I love you too Minho." says Jisung. "Now and forever."

Minho moves up more up Jisung's body, until he's looking face-to-face with his boyfriend, his soulmate. He then straddles Jisung, the contact of their bulges touching each other, sends electricity all throughout both of their bodies.

Minho looks down at his boyfriend, soaking in his beautiful squirrel-like face. He then starts peppering kisses all over Jisung's cheeks causing the younger to giggle uncontrollably.

"Minho!" Jisung says, as he keeps laughing due to being everywhere on his face. "It tickles!"

Minho finally stops overwhelming his boyfriend with so many kisses, before planting one sweet kiss on his lips. "I just love you so damn much squirrel." he says. "I feel like I haven't told you that enough lately." Jisung looks up at Minho, running his fingers through his boyfriend's hair. "After today, I thought..."

Jisung interrupts Minho with a kiss on his lips. "Don't say it baby." he says. "You're not losing me, and I'm not losing you."

Minho smiles at Jisung's reassurance. "I love you squirrel." he says.

"I love you too Minho." says Jisung.

The 2 of them press their lips together once more, melting in each other's embrace. Minho sticks his tongue inside Jisung's mouth, who's more than willing to give him access to it. Their tongues dancing beautifully as they explore each other's mouths to their hearts content.

Minho then licks Jisung's ear up and down, before sucking on his earlobe. He then starts kissing all over Jisung's neck, sucking here and there, leaving hickeys in his wake. All along the friction of their bulges rubbing against each other, causing so much pleasure the 2 of them can't even think straight. 😉 😉

Jisung then flips them over so that he's now straddling his boyfriend. He cups Minho's cheek, feeling it with his thumb, before crashing their lips together once more, hunger taking over both of them.

Afterwards, Jisung starts going to work on Minho's nipples, sucking on one while tweaking the other with his fingers, then switching to the other nipple and repeating the process. He then starts kissing Minho's chest, leaving marks behind as he sucks on his boyfriend's soft skin.

"Minho," Jisung says, looking at Minho with hungry eyes. "I want you inside of me, now."

Minho smiles back at Jisung's request. "Anything for you, squirrel."

The 2 of them become one, as they go at it until their bodies are trembling with so much pleasure that they can't even move. They finally fall asleep, Jisung on top of Minho as they bask in their afterglow.

A/N Seungin next chapter