Chapter 39

As the group parted their hug, their attention was then drawn to the flaming figure descending down from the sky. He almost looked like some of diety from the heavens. As soon as his feet touched the ground, his flames dissipated and his skin returned to normal.

Felix and Jisung finally pull away from Hyunjin and approach Joel. They stood there for a second, looking at him, before finally rushing towards him and hugging him at once. "Thank you!" said Felix thru his tears. "Thank you for saving my Hyunjin!"

"You saved my brother!" Jisung said, crying as well. "Thank you so much!"

Joel hugs them back, tears in his eyes. "You're welcome." he says. Felix and Jisung pull away from the hug as Joel messes with Jisung's hair. He then notices something on the ground. He sees that it's Felix's couples rings. He uses his powers to bring them into his hands. He cleans them up as he walks towards Hyunjin.

He shakes Hyunjin's hand. "I'm sorry I couldn't be here sooner." Hyunjin looks at him confused. Joel then puts his other hand on Hyunjin's, sandwiching it. He then turns Hyunjin's hand so that his palm is facing up. "I think think this belongs to you." He removes his hands allowing Hyunjin to see Felix's rings, now completely clean. A tear falls down Hyunjin's cheek. He hugs Joel. "Thank you!" he says. He then turns his attention to Felix as he walks towards him. He grabs Felix's hand while putting the rings back on his finger. "You said you'd never take them off." he says with a smile.

Felix's eyes widen with happiness. "My rings!" he said, as hugs Hyunjin. They share share a short but sweet kiss. Their happiness is interrupted however.

"Please help!" San says. "Please save Wooyoung!"

Joel walks over to San. "You do realize the kind of men you were serving?" he says.

"Yes, we know." San says thru a veil of tears. "But they weren't like this before, something changed. But I don't care about any of that anymore. All I care about is my Wooyoung. I saw how brought back Hyunjin, so please, I beg you, bring back Wooyoung! I can't survive without him! He's my everything!"

Joel doesn't even give it a second thought. "Very well." he says as he leans down towards Wooyoung's body. He puts one hand on his forehead, and another on his chest. He closes his eyes as the familiar firey aura surrounds his body once more, taking on the form of a bird. Wooyoung's body begins to glow as San can feel his boyfriend's body becoming warm once more. Like Hyunjin before him, Wooyoung gasps for air a few times, before finally coming back to life.

"No! Stop!" Wooyoung says as he puts his hand foward in an attempt to stop something. San's eyes well up with tears at the sight of his now alive boyfriend.

"Wooyoung!" San says. "Wooyoung, you're back!" he hugs his boyfriend tightly as Wooyoung is trying to understand what just happened. Nonetheless, he hugs San back.

"San?" Wooyoung says. "What happened? Mr. Lee was about to..."

"Shhh." says San. "Don't worry about that. You're back, that's all that matters." San and Joel help Wooyoung back to his feet.

"What happened..." Wooyoung begins to say, but is interrupted by San, who covers his mouth.

"They're gone baby." San says. "It's over. We're finally free." San removes his hand from Wooyoung's mouth and hugs him tightly. "It's just you and me now."

Wooyoung then remembers something. "Felix!" he says, guilt surrounding his thoughts over what he did. He turns to face Felix, who is looking at him cautiously. Wooyoung drops to his knees in front of Felix. "Please forgive me Felix." he says. "It was all your father's idea. Things were never meant to go this far. I'm so sorry for hitting you. He didn't tell me he was going to kill Hyunjin. You have to believe me."

"I want to apologize too." San says, looking at Chan and Seungmin. "You're father wasn't the man he was when he hired me. He changed. Before I knew it we were caught in the middle of his sick quest to find, essentially, you guys. He wanted to use your powers to become the most powerful drug lord in all of Seoul, and Mr. Lee reluctantly agreed to join him."

Felix dropped down to his knees in front of Wooyoung. "Wooyoung." he says. Wooyoung looks at Felix, suddenly the younger hugs him, catching him off guard. "I forgive you Wooyoung."

Wooyoung was surprised by Felix's willingness to forgive him so easily. "Thank you Felix." he says, hugging Felix back. "I wasn't sure you would forgive me what I did. I'll work hard for the rest of my life to make up for it."

"There's no need for all that." Felix says as they both stand up. "Let's just put all of this behind us."

"We forgive you too San." Chan says. Seungmin nods in agreement. They both shake San's hand, hugging him as well.

"I really hate to break up this moment," Joel says. "But we should probably move to somewhere safer. Not many people know about this place, but those who do know what's gone down here before." He then creates a giant portal in front of them. "Come, we'll finish this discussion on the other side."

Joel is the first to step thru the portal. All the boys look at each other and nod in agreement. Holding hands, Hyunjin and Felix go first, followed by Minho and Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin, then Chan and Changbin. But before they step thru, they see San and Wooyoung a little hesitant. "Come on." says Chan. "We're not leaving you behind." Wooyoung and San both nod and follow the 2 thru the portal. The portal then closes behind them.

As is opens on the other side the 10 boys find themselves in a place they never imagined seeing. "You're back." They hear a familiar voice say. They all see Cindy walking towards them. "Boys, welcome home."