Chapter 90

Mingi and Yunho

Arriving in their room, Mingi and Yunho couldn't believe how spacious it was. They couldn't comprehend the ups and downs of this place, but in reality they were just greatful to be alive.

Everything still felt so surreal to them. When they fought Jeongin and Seungmin, they really thought they would never be able to be in each other's arms ever again. So many emotions running through their minds, the heat of the battle, everything.

They were thankful that neither Jeongin and Seungmin, nor any of the others ever wanted to fight. They truly were good people, forced into an unwanted situation.

Mingi and Yunho held hands for what felt like an eternity, before finally hugging each other tightly.

"Oh Mingi," said Yunho. "I'm so glad you're alright, and that this is finally over."

"Me too." said Mingi. "I thought we would never be like this ever again. So much has happened, and yet, we're all here, together again. Just like before."

The 2 of them part from their hug, but still hold on to each other. "I can't believe what we almost did." said Yunho. "We could've killed innocent people, just because we were lied to."

"I don't even wanna think what Hongjoong must be going through." says Mingi. "He must be beating himself up for this. He scared me when he wanted the others to kill him because he felt unworthy of being our leader."

"Don't think about that anymore baby." said Yunho. "Yes, he scared me too. But luckily Chan and the others are good people. They convinced him to live. They saved us from ourselves, and from Moros."

"I just want to put all of this behind us." says Mingi. "I want us to focus on the future now, on us."

Yunho smiles as he holds Mingi's chin. "Then let's get started then shall we." he says as he pecks Mingi's lips, before turning it into a full-blown kiss of heated passion.

Mingi grabs Yunho's hair, as he runs his fingers through it, pulling at it every now and then. They both stick their tongues in each other's mouths as they dance in harmony, exploring their surroundings.

Both of their bodies are pressed so close together, as Yunho grabs one of Mingi's buttcheeks and squeezes on it, causing the other moan thru their still-going kiss.

When they finally part their kiss to catch their breath, both of their lips are swollen and red, but they don't even care. All that matters to them is this moment, right here and now. Something they never thought possible.

"Holy shit!" says Mingi as he catches his breath. "That was amazing."

Back when they worked for Jin-woo, they could only dream of doing what they just did. They weren't allowed to love each other, much less express their feelings. But was all over, no one was gonna prevent them from loving each other now.

"I've waited for so long to do that." said Yunho. "I thought we would never get the chance."

Mingi presses his forehead against Yunho's, their noses rubbing against each other's. "Then let's make the most of it." he says, as their lips clash once more.

Their kisses get more hot and desperate, as they begin talking each other's clothes off. First starting with their shirts, followed by their pants, and lastly, their underwear. Once they're fully naked, they kiss once more as Yunho lifts up Mingi, as they make their way towards their bed.

Once they make it to their bed, Yunho carefully crawls on the bed, still carefully holding onto Mingi. Once he's gotten a significant way up, he flops down on the bed, catching himself with one hand, as to not hurt his boyfriend.

They continue their heated, passionate kissing as Yunho grinds bulge against Mingi's, making their bodies heat up even more than they are. Yunho's hand makes its way to Mingi's buttcheek once more, as he begins feeling up and down his boyfriend's thigh, sending him jolts of pleasure all throughout his body.

"Oh God, yes!" Mingi moans with pleasure. "Don't stop baby, keep going!"

Yunho is happy to oblige, as he turns them around, so that Mingi is on top. He then firmly grasps and squeezes his boyfriend's buttcheeks, and starts grinding their bulges once again, faster than before.

Mingi's body and mind are doing somersaults as he feels he's about to climax. "Y-Yunho, wait!" he manages to say, making Yunho stop what he's doing. "Not so fast! I think I'm gonna come!"

"Don't worry baby." says Yunho. "We got plenty of time to do so much more. But still, I'm glad you said something. I want us to come together."

Just the thought of going for another round of sex was enough get Mingi more worked up than he already is. "I love you Yunho." he says.

"I love you too Mingi." says Yunho. He then starts to slowly grind each other, trying to get a rhythm so that they could come at the same time. After more heated kisses, licking and sucking, Yunho was able to predict their climax, he wrapped his arm around Mingi's neck, and rubbed their bulges together even faster, causing them to reach their magnificent climax together.

Mingi moaned through their kiss, as they both released their loads at the same time. Yunho still keeping Mingi's lips glued onto his, as they both got off their high.

They finally parted their kiss as they both looked into each other's eyes. Pure ecstasy and bliss inside of them. Mingi flopped on top of Yunho as they both let their bodies cool off.

"You ready for round 2?" Yunho asked with a smirk.

"As soon as I catch my breath." says Mingi.

"It's ok baby." said Yunho. "I'm not going anywhere." He closes his eyes, thanking God that he has such a special person in his life, forever.

A/N Yeosang and Jongho next chapter