Chapter 23

Seungmin and Jeongin

As the BL drama they were watching ended, Seungmin noticed that Jeongin had fallen asleep on his shoulder. He looked at Jeongin and smiled, playing with his hair. He now had to get him to bed. He carefully moved Jeongin's head off his shoulder and laid it against the couch, just so he could go to their room and open the door.

He goes back to the couch and picks up Jeongin bridal style, careful not to wake him up. As he's going to their room, he can't help but admire how cute Jeongin looks while he's asleep. Seungmin already thinks Jeongin is adorable as is, but seeing him asleep was on a whole different level.

Once in their room, Seungmin gently lays Jeongin down on the bed and opens up the blanket, and puts it on him. He decided to go take a shower next and leave Jeongin to rest. If anything, he can take a shower early next morning.

Not long after Seungmin hops in the shower, Jeongin wakes up. He's surprised to see himself in bed and the blanket covering him. The last thing he remembered was watching t.v. with the boys, and now he wakes up in bed.

He could hear the shower running. He wants to take a shower as well but with Seungmin already in he waits. Until that is, he decides to take a leap of faith. He walks in the bathroom and closes the door, this catches Seungmin's attention.

"Oh, Jeongin!" Seungmin says as he peeks thru the shower curtain "I didn't mean to wake you. I just needed to take a shower really fast."

"It's ok." said Jeongin "I just...uh, wanted to know if I could...join you." Seungmin's eyes immediately widen. "J-just to shower, t-that's all. I figured we could save time that way."

Seungmin hesitated for a minute. "O-ok." he said "You can come in."

"I promise I won't get in the way." Jeongin said as began to undress himself. When he was fully naked he slowly opened the shower curtain, as Seungmin extended his hand to help him inside. "Thanks Minnie."

"You're welcome." Seungmin said as he let Jeongin get under the warm shower water, handing him the bar of soap. He felt a bit awkward as he tried hard not to let his eyes wander too far south.

"We're just showering." Seungmin said to himself.

"Did you say something?" Jeongin asked, breaking Seungmin out of his thoughts.

"Oh, n-nothing." Seungmin said, getting a little flustered.

"You don't have to feel uncomfortable Minnie." Jeongin said, looking over his shoulder "We're just showering." He then handed Seungmin the soap. "Can you wash my back?"

Seungmin smiled, getting more comfortable. "Sure Innie." he said, taking the bar of soap in his hand to make suds. He then started to wash Jeongin's back. He gradually relaxed, knowing that nothing was going to happen other than them taking a shower together.

After lathering his back, Jeongin turned around to let the water wash the soap of his back. He then looked at Seungmin and placed a quick peck on his lips. "You're reward for being a good boy." he said.

He was testing Seungmin to see how he would handle the situation, and he passed with flying colors. Seungmin smiled, placing his fingers on his lips. "You knew I wouldn't think of taking advantage of the situation, didn't you?" Seungmin asked.

"Yes, I knew you wouldn't." Jeongin admitted. "I trust you. And I love you Minnie."

"I love you too Innie." Seungmin said. He then held Jeongin's chin with his fingers. "May I?"

Jeongin smiled. "Yes," he said "kiss me." Seungmin leaned in and gave Jeongin a sweet kiss on the lips, it deep and meaningful. Seungmin was happy knowing that Jeongin had so much trust in him.

After ending the kiss Jeongin said "Now turn around let me wash your back." Seungmin did just that and let the younger wash his back. After a bit they were both finished, even managed to sneak in a couple of pecks on the lips here and there, but neither of them minded.

After getting out of the shower and changing into their pajamas, they got into bed, both facing each other. They both hugged each other, interlocking their legs and basking in each other's warmth. "Good night Innie." said Seungmin.

"Good night Minnie." said Jeongin. Then 2 then shared one last kiss before falling asleep in each other's arms.

A/N Wow, over 3K reads?! I'm very happy so many have read my story. I'm very humbled. I try my best to upload as soon as I can, but life sometimes gets in the way. Still, I'm very happy with the support I've been getting thus far. Thank you all and see you next chapter!