Chapter 91

Yeosang and Jongho

As the 2 of them settled into their room, Yeosang and Jongho sat down at the foot of their bed. Yeosang had his arm around his boyfriend's back, and his other hand on Jongho's arm, holding him as if trying to keep him together.

Jongho was clearly overwhelmed by everything that's happened. The fighting had left him a bit frazzled. So much had happened in such little time that he didn't have time to process everything.

"You know I'm here for you, right baby?" Yeosang says as he gets closer to Jongho and nuzzles his nose to his boyfriend's cheek.

This causes Jongho snap out of his depressed state, and causes him to giggle. The then looks in his boyfriend's eyes. "I know Yeosang." he says. "I'm just going through a lot."

"I know." says Yeosang. "It's not healthy to keep those feelings bottled up inside."

Jongho moves even closer to Yeosang, causing the other to turn his embrace into a full-blown hug. "This really happening is it?" he says. "We're all together again. This isn't a dream?"

"No my love." says Yeosang with a smile. "This isn't a dream. We're finally together again, the 8 of us, just like old times."

Although this wasn't the way any of them anticipated this to play out, they did achieve their goal of being reunited once more. It would have been better for them if they hadn't gone through all that hardship, but in the end it made all stronger because of it.

"I'm so tired." said Jongho. "I just want to put everything that's happened being us."

"I think I can help with that baby." Yeosang says, smirking. He then holds Jongho's chin and turns it to face him. He then kisses his boyfriend's lips, softly, yet with a hint of passion. "I love you Jongho."

"I love you too Yeosang." said Jongho. He kisses his boyfriend, allowing himself to melt in his strong embrace.

Yeosang loosens his hold on Jongho slightly, allowing him to shift his position, so that they could easily touch and feel each other better.

They kiss and touch each other with sweetness, allowing themselves to melt into each other's embrace. Almost at the same time, they insert their tongues into each other's mouths and explore their surroundings.

Jongho's hand makes its way to Yeosang's crotch, and begins feeling on it. Yeosang loves how eager his boyfriend is to kick things up a notch. When they worked for So-hyuk, they would've never been able to get away with that.

"Looks like someone's hungry for more." Yeosang says as they part from their kiss.

"No." says Jongho. "I'm starving."

They both look at each other for a moment with hungry eyes, before their lips clash together once more, with a fierce passion behind it.

Yeosang starts to take off Jongho's shirt, as they part their kiss to do so. Jongho then takes that opportunity to do the same with his boyfriend's shirt. Yeosang then pushes Jongho onto the bed and begins undoing his pants and pulling them down along with his underwear, as the latter begins shoving himself up their bed.

Once he's fully undressed his boyfriend, Yeosang gets naked himself and crawls onto the bed, resting his naked body against Jongho's. The sheer contact of their naked bodies sending shivers thru them both.

Yeosang begins to passionately kiss Jongho's neck, sucking down every now and then to leave beautiful hickeys all over his boyfriend's neck. He then starts to suck on Jongho's nipple, making the other moan rather loudly. So loud in fact, that the room begins shacking from the sheer vibration of his voice. Jongho has to cover his mouth, to prevent himself from destroying their room with his moans and screams.

"Don't worry baby." says Yeosang. "I want to hear your noises. The others said these rooms are soundproof."

"I-it's not that." says Jongho. "I don't wanna wreck our room with my voice. I don't wanna lose control and destroy everything here."

"Everything will be fine, trust me." says Yeosang. He then switches over to Jongho's other nipple, and starts sucking it as well.

Jongho bites down on his lips to avoid screaming, and simply moans loudly. Surprisingly, not much happens when he suppresses his screams. He's quite relieved his moans don't have any destructive force behind them, unlike his screams.

"Oh God!" Jongho says, as he's being overwhelmed with such pleasure. "Yeosang please, I don't think I can take it much more. I need you inside me!"

"As you wish my love." says Yeosang. He fulfills his wish as they come to their climax. He's not upset that they finished quickly, for there's plenty of time to go a few more rounds.

A/N Special chapter is coming next. After that, 2 more chapters are coming until we reach the end of this massive story. See you then!