tick tock bitches

we are all rushing to the police station and spencer stops toby

"toby your jobs on the line here are you sure you want to do this?" she asks him.

"are you serious spencer, hanna's life is on the line!" caleb says.

"caleb she has a point, toby has worked hard to get here are you sure your prepared to lose that?" i ask toby.

"i said id help, im still all in." toby says.

"we're wasting time here, stop let's go!" caleb shouts.

"stop shouting at us we're not your dogs!" i snap.

"hanna was taken!" he shouts back.

"yeah well done einstein, but shouting at us isn't going to help is it. so if you are just gonna shout demands at us, shut up!" i shout back and jason grabs my waist pulling me back as caleb quietly calms down.

"guys!" mona says pointing and we look across the street seeing jessica dilaurentis.

"alison isn't the only one seeing ghosts tonight." aria says and i grasp jason's arm as his breath hitches.

"maybe she wasn't seeing ghosts at all." jason says.

"when they dug up mrs d in my backyard she wasn't dead dead she was rotting corpse dead." spencer states.

"spence." i say and she apologises to jason.

"this is crazy." mona mumbles.

"whoever the hell that is was at the resort tonight, and she knows where hanna is." i explain.

"and i will beat the truth out of her." caleb says and toby pulls him back.

"no no you can't just go storming in there. throwing punches, give me a minute let me find out why she's here." toby says.

toby walks back out and we all huddle around.
"she's jessica's twin sister, mary drake."

"from the radley file! she's charlottes biological mum." mona says.

"so why are we still standing here! she thinks hanna killed her daughter she's A.D!" caleb says.

"she's one step ahead of us, she's just brought the lost woods resort and is filing a break in!" toby explains.

"you okay?" i ask jason rubbing his arm and he sighs nodding. all our phones chime and i grab it out my purse.