That girl is poison

We walk out of Emily's house after dinner, Hanna didn't go she is upset as Caleb and her split up

We walk out of Emily's house after dinner, Hanna didn't go she is upset as Caleb and her split up. They talk about how wilden is going to catch up soon or later.

"He's like a fly, they pester you until you kill it." I sigh as we all turn as we see police cars and an ambulance with sirens blasting drive in. We watch them go into garrets and come out with a stretcher with a women on it.

"That's garrets mum." Emily says as we look at the weak women.

"Guys!" Aria says as she points into the hedges next to the house.

"There was a hoodie." She says and we look seeing nothing.

"Why would A want to be here?" Emily asks.

"To get her out the house." I say as we watch the ambulance pull away. The next day I go round Jason's sitting in the back garden watching him mow the grass. I sigh as I watch him push it along in a tank top, his muscles flexing. He turns it off and puts it in the shed, walking over to me. He leans down pressing a kiss to my lips, I smile as he pulls away.

"Can you do that like six more times, I was enjoying the show." I ask and he laughs. We go inside and I make us a coffee to go as he changes. He wraps his arms around my waist leaning his chin on my shoulder.

"Will I see you later?" He asks and I smile turning the lids on the cups.

"I'm not sure but I'll text you or call." I say and he nods pecking my lips as I turn around. He drops me off outside school and I smile saying bye. I walk to the courtyard and as I walk past a brunette, I double take seeing Jenna who can see!

I go over to the Spencer and em confused.
"She's been prancing round like a deer." Spence explains as we watch Jenna talk to these girls.

"What happened to I'm a target?" I ask and they both shrug.

"Did you get arias text?" Emily asks.

"That hermie was banging on a photographers door like a crazy person. Yeah." I say as I check my phone.

"Do you think Lucas took them pictures?" She asks.

"Probably I mean him and Mona are connected who wouldn't it be?" I say as I glance over at Jenna again.

"My mum left her tablet out this morning." Spencer says handing us a piece of paper.

"There letting Garret out." She says and our eyes widen as we look up at her.

"To visits his mum in hospital with guards." She clarifies.