Someone to watch over me

"I feel like whole parts of my brain have shut down!" Spencer complains as we walk into her house

"Maybe your finally becoming dumb, letting me have the upper hand." I say smirking, she grabs her notebook and hits the back of my head. She handed me and Emily a yogurt and Mrs Hastings walks in.

"I knew I should be expecting this but I need you to stay calm." She says to Spencer, I furrow my eyebrows.

"Stay calm w-why?" Spencer stutters.

"They ordered a search warrant." She says as officers begin to bring boxes downstairs.

"Seriously." I ask and Spencer runs up to her room we all follow behind her.

"Make them get out!" She says.

"I can't, your a person of interest of a murder investigation." Mrs Hastings explain, as I lean on the door frame I feel a presence behind me. I glance back seeing Ian, I roll my eyes as I turn away.

Hanna shows us a picture of an owl jewel in which she found in calves bag

"It's gorgeous!" I say and she laughs.

"I know!" She smiles turning the phone back to admire it some more. We all look over seeing Sean and Paige talking?

"When did that happen?" Aria asked.

"I missed a chapter." I sigh as I take a sip of my water.

"Hey maybe I should practise my surprised face!" Hanna says as she starts making all these faces, I laugh and put my palm in-front of her face. She smacks it away and I laugh, Spencer joins us sitting down sadly.

"Hey thought you weren't coming in today?" Aria asks.

"Had to get out  the house the cops came and went. My mum said they did it just to shake me up."

"What did they take?"

"A jewellery box, some clothes shoes from my closet."

"Wait not the tori burchers?" Hanna asks and the girls look at her.