A/N

Welcome to my story the deadliest liar!!

This is a book I've wanted to write for a while and I've finally just got the urge to stop watching Netflix and reading wattpad and finally write it.

None of you can blame me you do the same thing.
Well I think....

I'll try update as much as I can but I'm a very lazy person so that was probably a big lie.
There is no set updating schedule cause I have no clue when I'm free, but most likely weekends or holidays are when I update almost everyday. But when it's weekends it's one or two a week so I apologise for that. Please be patient with me I will try update when I can as soon as I can I promise.

ALSO DONT PLEASE DONT STEAL MY IDEAS MY BRAIN HAS WORKED VERY HAD ON THEM.

Actually my fake scenarios have but we don't talk about that okay??? Good.

You don't have to however voting and commenting are real motivational boosters for me as it lets me know your enjoying the deadliest liar. But I myself am a quiet reader so if you are I don't blame you I do the exact same thing.

Any suggestions or ideas you have please leave them at the end of chapter on the little notes I do at the end. I appreciate all opinions and ideas as I want both me and you to enjoy our journey throughout this book. I cannot reply to comments as my email plays up so know iam taking in what your saying and if you have any questions on a previous chapter. I will answer them at the little notes on the future chapter. I read all comments and take them into consideration such as outfit changes I even correct myself sometimes on the outfits realising how badly they go. Also you can imagine a face claim I just use phoebe as it's easier for me and eventually when I have the courage I will make a TikTok account and finding scenepacks of the hottie herself is pretty easy. I have CapCut edits at the ready but who knows if I'll even start an account.

My old face claim used to be Alexa demie with MADDY but I changed jt so if you see any random banners of anything with her please ignore them until I can remove them ❤️
TW:
Mature scenes/language
Age gap
Drugs and alcohol mention

Now it's time for you to start your journey through Izzy Williams crazy and hectic life. I hope you enjoy this book as much as I will.

Love you <3