Burn this

"They got married

"They got married." I say to Jason and he looks shocked. alison and the doctor showed up at arias and asked aria to marry them.

"So now I'm related to him, great." He mumbles.

"And then Yvonne's pregnancy got leaked, it's been mental." I sigh as I run my hand through my hair. I shrug on my blazer over my dress and I wear black heels.

Veronica asked me to help with her election as the pregnancy has ruined her side. I watch as Jason leans with his hands behind his head laid down on the bed.

"That makes me want to stay." I say and he smirks.

"I'll see you later." I say leaning over pecking his lips.  I make my way downtown to the election office and walk in.

"Hey." Peter sighs walking up to me hugging me. He hands me a file and it's about the pregnancy.

"I don't know what to do." He sighs.

"Well first of all you've identified it's Caleb, so Veronica had no part in this she just needs to act oblivious." I explain to him and he nods.

"Okay let's get started." He says gesturing me over to a table.

I've worked for hours trying to save this whole pregnancy situation and I've only decreased the fire a bit.

i arrive back home and jason sits in shorts watching tv.

"your dinners in the microwave." he says and i put my bag down and slide off my heels.

"i'd rather have something else." i say and he furrows his eyebrows. i walk over to him and sit in his lap, turning my head kissing his neck. i rock my hips against him. he groans lifting my head up connecting our lips.

the next morning, jason lays ontop of me and i run my hand through his hair as i go on my phone. hanna facetimed me and i pull the covers up

"hey." i say and her eyes widen.

"have a fun night?" she smirks and i nod bluntly.

"what is it?" i ask her.

"just checking your still coming this morning ." she says.

"what's the time?" i ask her.

"9:30." she says and i open my mouth in shock.

"hanna it starts in half an hour!" i say loudly. jason groans waking up and turns his head looking at the phone.

"morning sleepy head." hanna jokes and he laughs.

"right i'm getting ready now!" i say.

"you don't have time for a quickie by the way." she says laughing hanging up.

"surely we do?" jason asks and i shake my head. i get up and quickly get ready before leaving.

I make my way over there and see everyone with gifts.