hush, hush sweet little liars

we sit in the apartment in anticipation, aria just got off the phone with alison

we sit in the apartment in anticipation, aria just got off the phone with alison. i rest my head on jason's shoulder and hanna jolts up.

"guys she's typing!" hanna says and we all huddle around her.

"if your lying." hanna mumbles.

"i shoot all of you." i finish looking at the others.

"hanna are you sure you wanna do this?" spencer asks her.

"first aria and now ali, who ever is next could end up laying in a casket rather than a hospital bed. next it's either me, you or izzy. let's not take that chance." hanna explains. my skin erupts in goosebumps when hanna speaks.

"we can undecided hanna it's not too late, we can deal with the consequences." i say giving her one last option.

"i trust caleb." hanna says and i glance at caleb.

"we all do han." i say grabbing her hand reassuring her.

"its the truth i'll call the cops." hanna says as she types to the number.

"she's sending another text." spencer says and hanna's phone beeps.

"no cops." hanna reads out.

"as predicted." ezra speaks up.

"another text."

"this is between you and me." spencer reads.

"i need one more day." hanna replies.

"it'll be your last." i read out.

the next day, i wake up in bed and for a surprise i wake up with jason next to me. he's asleep, clearly exhausted from the late night.

"i'm sorry i brought you into this, i should've kept you safe." i whisper brushing his hair out of his face. he stirs in his sleep and i smile. a few minutes later he turns over and smiles at me groggy.

"morning." he rasps out.

"morning." i reply. "we should head to hanna's soon." he nods and begins to get up. i get dressed and jason hands me a coffee as i sit at the kitchen island.

"how are you feeling?" he asks me.

"scared, panicked and i feel like a sitting duck. this anticipation makes me feel vulnerable, i thought we escaped this feeling." i laugh and tap my nails against the side of the mug.