Whirlie girlie

We get a a bus from New York to rosewood, stepping out we all turn to Ali

"Ali?" Hanna asks, she goes to back into the bus but I grab her arm.

"Ali were here now, don't leave again please. A is gone." I say and she steps out. We go over the plan to go to the police station to explain everything, we walk in a singular line I have no idea why.

"I can't do this." Ali says.

"You can we've all been tortured by A." I reassure her.

"I can handle killing shauna." Aria says. We walk to the police station in a singular line I have no idea why though. We walk in and officer holdbrook walks out shocked.

"I didn't disappear I was kidnapped." Ali says and I glance at the others in disbelief. She lied a classic Ali move.

"If it wasn't for them saving my life, I wouldn't be here." Ali says. He takes us into an interrogation room and he shows us a picture of us in Spencer's back garden in ravenswood.

He asks how we kept her safe and she said in a shed we used to hang out in, after school it was in the middle of the woods.

"Thought you said they rescued you in philly?" Holdbrook asks.

"Daddy." Ali says as her father rushes in she hugs him. We watch them reunite and we talk about how this was never talked about.

Mum comes and picks me up, bringing me home. I shower and change into clean clothes. I walk downstairs and mum glances up at me.

"I'm guessing you wanna talk?" I ask sitting next to her.

"Not until your ready. My only question is how are you?" She asks.

"I'm fine, honestly I'm not happy or sad." I mumble as the door bell rings.

"I've got it." I say as I walk towards the door opening it. Jason stands there and I sigh as he opens his arms. I hug him and he leans his head down asking if I'm okay repeatedly.

"I'm okay." I say and he nods. I see mum walk down to see who it is and she smiles at me softly.

"So this is mysterious guy." She says and Jason pulls away looking back.

"Mrs Williams." He says and she laughs.

"Please Jason call me Christine." She says before walking away.