Im your puppet

I can finally see Spencer

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I can finally see Spencer. Me and the girls walk in and the nurse leaves us. We sit down and Spence looks like she's been dragged through hell.

"We checked with your mum, she says you'll be out of here tomorrow." Emily says.

"She still believes that, I can just go home have a nice bubble bath and sleep in my own bed." She says.

"The park rangers found a body." Hanna drops the bomb and we all turn to her.

"Hanna!" We say.

"What she needs to know so she can stop being all down and depressing." She complains.

"It's good news the police believe it was a camper." Emily says.

"It was Toby." Spencer mumbles.

"No spence this person was gone for a while, he was nowhere near where you thought you saw him." Aria says.

"No it was Toby." She repeats and aria sighs.

"Hey so I was thinking tomorrow night when you get home-"

"I need to stay here." She says and we all look at her shocked. Hanna snaps at her and Spence walks away. We get up to leave walking out of radley.

"Why would she want to stay?" Aria asks.

"You can't get in or out, that's what she said. Think about it when she's in radley A doesn't get to her wouldn't you want that luxury." I say as I put the umbrella up.

The following morning I get ready for school and drive me and Brie. I meet with the girls as we walk and aria says as a joke about taking the body to Spence to show it's not Toby.

Emily freezes and says we can take a picture, we went to the morgue before whats stopping us now?

After school I get home and walk upstairs on the phone to Jason.

"She says she doesn't want to go home." I sigh.

"Was she stubborn about it?" He asks.

"Of course she was. This is Spencer we're talking about." I say and he laughs.

"Does she seem better though?" He asks.

"She looks like she's been dragged through hell and back." I say as I hold the phone between my shoulder and ear as I go through my wardrobe looking for a hoodie to wear. I'm meeting the girls soon at the morgue.

"God what did Toby do to her?"

"They broke up but it has to be more than that if she's acting like this." I say, even though I know Toby is A.

"I have to go Emily's waiting for me I love you."

"Love you more." He says and I hang up rushing out to Emily's car. We arrive and go into the laundry room of the hospital. We change into the outfits we once did when Emily was in hospital for her ulcers.

We get to the morgue and we walk in. We zip open body bags looking for tobys face, hopefully we don't.
"This is creepy." I mutter and Emily opens a body bag which she can't find too. I walk over zipping it open gasping seeing one of alisons masks on the body. I take it off and relief floods through me as it's not Toby.

We get a text someone coming and we rush out of the morgue.

The next morning I get to school and can't stop thinking about the mask on the body. There's a carnival tonight, it's all clowns and creeps me out. School ends and I go round Alex's as me, him and Nico watch a movie together.

"When does ivy get back." I ask.

"A week." Alex says and I groan. I take a handle full of nicos popcorn and he slaps my hand.

"Sharing is caring." I say.

"Oh yeah." He challenges smacking Rn popcorn out of my hand.

"I cleaned that!" Alex says and we both laugh. An hour in and they are both asleep. I get up and get myself some biscuits, I walk into the bedroom and get some of ivys bed wear. I change and walk back out placing blankets over them both.

I sit on the sofa chair and pull my knees to my chest. I hug a pillow to my chest as I carry on watching the movie.

My phone chimes and I smile seeing Jason's name.

Jason: how's the movie?

Me: boring they both fell asleep we need some new friends.

Jason: yeah we really do.

My phone chimes and arias name appears.

Aria: it was the wrong body they found the body at the exact place Spencer said it was.

Me: do they know if it's Toby?

Aria: no emily said they body suffered trauma.

Toby can't really be dead?

Another short chapter I'm sorry.

I realised I had another episode before the end of season four so I was wrong last chapter.

Make sure to vote and comment ❤️