Blood is the new black

We sit in English as Ella gives out a paper talking about the new project

We sit in English as Ella gives out a paper talking about the new project. We watch as Emily stands and asks to be excused shakily. She runs out the class room and all the girls grab there stuff as they follow behind me running into the girls bathroom.

"Em?" I ask and she hands me a necklace with teeth on and those letter things you put on jewellery. "Dead girls can't smile." I say as I hand it to them. We hear commotion outside and rush into a stall. We talk about how A is trying to frame us, aria suggests how we should tell the police or our parents.

They argue about who should have it and it falls in the toilet. Spence goes to grab it but there motion sensed. The bell rings and Spencer flinches and the necklace is gone. We now sit in the courtyard talking about how we lost it.

"It wasn't really that big of a deal, we wouldn't of done anything with it." I say. The girls say that Hanna has to go visit Mona and Spencer has to visit Garret to get answers. Hanna gets up not saying a word. We talk about how Jenna and Lucas are probably connected to Mona.

"Is it me or is Jenna more blind than before?" I ask as we watch her bump into a kid.

"Yeah." Aria says. We walk out our last class and go to arias locker as Emily fears she's going to be set behind.

"Why don't you call Ezra if your first makeup test is in English." Aria suggest.

"Awkward." Spencer says.

"What?" Aria asks.

"Getting tutored by your best friends ex great idea aria let me just go call wren." I say sarcastically.

"See." Spencer nods.

"I can't think of him as mr Fritz anymore I've seen his underwear draw." Emily says and I smile laughing slightly. Aria finally guilt trips Emily into it and aria looks up freezing.

"Who is it?" I ask and aria tenses as she looks at her mum.

"Meredith." She says.

"That's blonde skank." I say as aria walks up to her. She questions her and Meredith says she's applying for an open teaching position.

After school I walk into town with Nico as I walk out a dressing room.

"What about this one?" I ask as I spin in the red dress I'm wearing.

"Hm I reckon blue is your colour." He says as he holds out the dress in blue. I take it putting it on and walking out again.

"Yeah that's better." He says and I nod running my hands down my sides. I change back into my normal clothes and I go to the register but Nico holds it back. He puts his card in the machine and pays.