Love shAck baby

Spencer flicks through it and Hanna explains how it's fake names with slightly changed stories

Spencer flicks through it and Hanna explains how it's fake names with slightly changed stories. We decide to take turns reading stories about us then see what's left in alisons twisted journal.

Emily's first, I dread to think about what she wrote about me. It's late at night and i lay in bed staring up at the ceiling. What if alison knew about me and Jason and she gave me a name and changed the story. I wouldn't be surprised if I was named slut or something like that.

The following morning I get dressed for school and pack my bag. I make my way downstairs and grab my keys from the dish

I drive to school and walk out to the courtyard sitting next to em.

"Have you read through it?" I ask and she nods.

"Some I've colour coded everything." Emily says as aria and Spencer sit down.

"I'm green, Spencer's blue, aria purple and Hanna pink. Izzy orange and Ali yellow and white is for when we don't know who it is."

"That is so me of you." Spencer says.

"Actually that's her mother, her whole kitchen is colour coordination." I say and Emily nods.

"Well what's left of it." She says.

"It's so weird she switches up, saying how I'm so desperately in love with her next saying how I always put you lot above her."

"Hey how much have you read?" Hanna asks sitting next to me.

"Enough to need a break blue or purple." Emily says and aria takes it but Hanna gives it to Spencer.

"Spencer always figures out key details and all." She says and I furrow my eyebrows. They talk about how Caleb went back to ravenswood saying they broke up.

"Are you okay?" We all ask and she says it's fine a mutual decision. She distracts herself with the diary and we find out a poem relates to a closed inn.

We decided to go later on around six. I go home snd see Brie moping around.

"Your hungover." I laugh and she holds her hand up,

"Not so loud." She mumbles as I follow her into the kitchen.

"I'll make you some tea." I say as she falls onto the sofa. I check my phone quickly as the kettle boils. I haven't heard from Jason in a while. I don't where he is or if he's okay. I've filled up his voicemail and I can't reach him. I'm worried.

The girls pick me up later on and we put the navigation in. On the way there we talk about Cece and Spencer reads the book taking pictures.

I flick a page to my colour and scoff reading it.

"My name was little miss me." I take a orange sticker  putting it in. Aria soon after finds one about a younger guy, she says how maybe we were looking for an older guy when we should've been looking for a younger guy.

"Ali and a younger guy not really a good mix."  I say as we pull into somewhere. The engine randomly stops and we get out trying to fix it. It's thundering, Hanna called travis but he's going to be two hours.

Aria says she knows a cabin and we follow her at the words bathroom and fireplace. Apparently it's her uncles, no one has cell service. We get to the cabin and aria opens it letting us in. Spencer starts the fire and I sit on the sofa.

Hanna says the missing page was about Hanna and Mike. She explains how he kissed her one time and Ali caught them.

Hanna says how it's awful but aria says how she would never stopped being hannas friend.

"I'm just shocked Mike kept his mouth shut for so long." She mumbles.

"Well I don't blame him, trust me he was probably more embarrassed than I was."

"No that is not true he used to have a huge crush on you back then." Aria reassures her.

"Hanna what happened between you and Caleb?" Emily asks.

"He met someone else. He left me." She says and we look at her with sympathy.

"I really don't want to talk about this, I'm going to go find some service." She says leaving the cabin, Emily chases after her. We go into the closet to find some blankets.

"What's up with you?" I ask as aria hides some of her uncles stuff.

"Nothing the blankets are there." She says. We go to grab them but someone shuts the door locking it.

"Hanna!" I call out.

"Emily!" Spencer calls as well. Aria looks through the keyhole and jumps.

"Did he follow us here?" She asks and me and Spencer both look through the keyhole seeing a black hoodie.

"We have to leave." I say and Spencer rushes opening a window. There's bars. We call out for the others and we hear a crash. We grab shovels and ores.

"Did you see him!" Spencer says as Emily and Hanna open the door.

"Who?" They ask.

"A he must've followed us here." I say.

"He was here!" Emily picks up her bracelet from the table.

"Alisons book is gone!" She says. Someone knocks on the door and we grab something opening the door seeing travis.

"Hey." He says confused.

He drives us home and I get inside showering scrubbing all the dirt off. I tie my hair up as I walk back out the bathroom in bed wear.

I can't believe we lost Alisons diary, it had something we could've needed.

Jason is still off the grid and it's annoying the shit out of me. I just hope he calls or comes home soon.

Unpopular opinion but I loved Hanna and Travis

Unpopular opinion but I loved Hanna and Travis. He was so kind and sweet to her.

One of my favourite pll boys.

Make sure to vote and comment ❤️