Sleepover

We were all having a sleepover at spencers barn one night

We were all having a sleepover at spencers barn one night. There was a massive storm and we all got blankets and pillows onto the sofas. We all heard ruffling of leaves and slowly walked over to the barn door with our torches.

"Boo!" Alison yelled as we all flinched back.

"Oh my god Ali so not funny." Aria said as we all laughed Ali handed me a red cup and I took a sip handing it back.

"Cmon girls let's not be Boring now shall we?" Ali said passing the drink around.

Eventually everyone fell asleep and I walk through the Hastings backyard. I hear a crash and I turn back looking at the barn. I see Alison walking out and she glances over at me sighing at my questioning face.

"I'm meeting a guy." She explains walking over.

"Hm I didn't ask Alison." I say and she smirks.

"This is why I love you, have a nice night sweetie." She winks and I raise a bottle I brought from my bag in the barn.

"Cheers." I mumble bringing it up to my lips. I sigh as I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. I walk through the dilaurentis backyard and see someone in the exact same clothes as Alison.

"Ali?" I call out but they don't turn running away. I shrug my shoulders probably thinking it's one of Alison's games. I reach the terrace and start to climb up to his window. The window is already open and I climb in seeing all our friends.

"Hey gorgeous." Jason says and I smile leaning down grabbing a beer from a crate. I feel a sting to my ass and I turn back glaring at Jason. He smirks and I climb into his embrace.

Later that night it's time to sneak back to the barn. I get to the bottom of the terrace and walk through the backyards of the dilaurentis and Hastings. I hear voices and sigh knowing the girls were awake. I hear a scream and I turn looking around in confusion. The high pitched voice echos throughout the night.

"Izzy?"

"Spence what's going on?" I ask as I walk to the barn.

"I don't know I heard a scream. Ali's missing." She says as the other girl appear behind her.

"I'll go look." I say and they nod as they go off to look as well.

"Ali!" I called out.

"Alison of this is some joke it's not funny!" I snap.

I can't find her anywhere no trace or nothing. Ali's gone. I walk back to the barn where the girls stand.

"Anything?"

"Nothing she's gone." I said.

We reported Ali a missing person I was being questioned when Jason walked out the house. He spotted me but didn't walk over.

"Miss please focus." The officer said.

"I'm trying." I fiddled with the rings on my hands.

"You say you heard a scream."

"Yes."

"Why weren't you in the barn when spencer woke up?"

" I was looking for Alison as well I woke up and she was gone. I went looking for her and heard a scream. I went back to the barn and Spencer was awake then." I explain, doing what Alison always told me.

Your always better off with a really good lie.

Alison dilaurentis was declared missing.