Picture this

He holds our hand above my head as he kisses down my stomach

He holds our hand above my head as he kisses down my stomach. The pleasure makes me arch my back as he leaves open kisses. He trails his hand down and rolls his hips and I gasp squeezing my eyes shut. His head rests in the crook of my neck as he groans with every thrust.

An alarm noise wakes me up and I sigh realising I just had a sex dream about Jason. I get up walking into the bathroom splashing my face with water. I look up at myself in the mirror as droplets of water fall off my face. This morning Hanna, Spencer and Emily were going back to the Morgue to search for page five.

I change into a green dress with some white heel boots, curled my hair and did my makeup.

I drove to school and stand by my locker putting books in. Someone leans on the locker next to me and I'm shocked seeing Jason.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm counselling stoners in training." He says.

"Hm hate to say it but I'm not a stoner anymore." He laughs softly.

"That's a shame I was hoping to get a private session with you." He flirts and I shut my locker walking next to him.

"Oh really? That's a bummer well enjoy your stoners why I enjoy my ham and cheese panini." I say as I walk towards the cafeteria. I spot the girls and there talking about how Jenna is getting a surgery to remove the damaged parts of her eyes.

"God everything just gets worse." I groan.

After school I help Brie paint her room as she wants a more grown up room.

"Wait what colour was this wall the white or the grey." I ask looking around.

"That's the grey I think." Brie says as she tapes the bits that can't be painted. Later that night I phone ivy and she complains to me about nico stealing all her revision.

"He's a bitch." She states.

"Look I'll send you over mine." I say and she thanks me.

"I'm gonna go to sleep I'm tired." I say goodnight and hang up.

We lay in bed tangled in each other later arms. I run my fingertips along his jaw line. He smile bringing my hand to his lips pressing a kiss to it.

"I like when you stay over." He says. I smile and remove his arm getting up and putting on a random T-shirt from a draw.

My alarm sounds again and I wake up sweating. I had another dream about him. I go round arid in the morning taking my mind off it and Emily calls in saying how Samaras friend Quinn saw Emily giving another friend her number.

"It must've looked like I gave her my number." She says as she paces.

"You did." I say as I sit in a leather chair. "Look call samara she'll understand just say you wanted to get her number because you liked her friends."

"She's called twice already I'm afraid to pick up."

"Okay then call her back."

"Why were you here so early anyway?" Emily asks.

"I like your hair did you change it?" I say clearing my throat. She raises her eyebrows and I sigh.

"I've been having these dreams about Jason."

"Like you know what."

"Yeah exactly that, I've had two now."

"You really did go at it like rabbits." Aria says and I glare at her.

"What we did it the usual amount." I defend.

I now sit in Jason's car on his lap making out with him

"We should stop." I say pulling away and he nods kissing me again.

"Like right no-now." I say as he kisses my neck.

"Do you really want me to stop?" He asks mumbling against my skin.

"No I really don't want you too but we have too." I sigh and pulls away leaning back against the seat. He puts my hair behind my ears  and rests his hands against my cheeks.

"We should go to Alex's soon have dinner like we used too." He says and I smile.

"Id like that but I've got to help Brie finish her room otherwise I get a beating so can you drop me home?" I ask and he nods, helping me back into the passenger seat. He drives me and home and I get out waving bye. I get in and Brie instantly drags me upstairs.

"I wasn't gone that long!" I say as I trip on a step. My phone rings and it's Emily.

"Hey em."

"You need to get to Spencer's now." She says.

"I'll be right there." I hang up and Brie sighs.

"Go." She says and I hug her running out the door and driving to Spencer's. I sit on the sofa as they tell me Jason has a dark room of pictures full of me asleep.

"Your lying." I say and they shake there heads.

"We can show you them." We take our torches out and rush out back to the shed. Spencer puts her hand above the door.

"It's gone." She says.

"Maybe because it's open?" I say and she opens it as we rush in.

"Great pictures." I say as I stare at an empty shed.

"Why can't you guys just let it go." I say walking out to my car. I see them run out after me but I turn the key and drive off pissed.

It's a short chapter sorry I tried to add more scenesss.

Also I gave the cover and description a mini makeover so let me know what you think about them ❤️