No stone unturned

I stay at Spencer's last night, we plan to get Mona in the morning

I stay at Spencer's last night, we plan to get Mona in the morning. The girls went home and I changed for bed.

I climb in next to Spencer and she twists over, face to face. She sticks her tongue out and it flicks my nose, I flinch back wiping it with the back of my hand.
"Gross." I groan and she smiles.

I lay my head on the pillow and I feel Spencer get up and hear her walking around. I shout in pain as she jumps onto my back. I roll her off me and sit up glaring at her.

She smiles innocently and I sigh laying down.
"Go to sleep." I mumble pushing her face into the bed.

The next morning I make my way downstairs and smile at mrs Hastings. I grab a coffee cup out the cupboard and pour myself some and Spencer.

"Is it just you sweetie?" She asks opening the fridge.

"Uh yeah the girls are coming back in a few minutes." I mumble stirring the coffee. The door opens and Emily and Hanna walk in.

"It's like magic, see you later girls!" She smiles walking off.

"Is that coffee?" Hanna asks and I slap her hand away when she goes to take it. Spencer struts her way downstairs and I hand her the extra coffee.

"I tried to get Mona, she's on house arrest her mum caught her out for going to radley." Hanna explains. and I sigh tying my hair back into a bun.

They soon leave after and we sit on the sofas as we watch some tv. There's another knock on the door and Jason leans down. He opens the door and walks in handing me some clothes.

"Hey." I smile and he leans down kissing me.

"Hey, and hello to you." Jason says to me then Spencer. She smiles up at him. I place my hand over his and rub my thumb over it.

"I'll be home soon, I'm just going to go into philly with Spencer." I explain and he nods.

Soon after me and Spencer hit the road whilst Hanna hurries us. Spencer calls her again and Hanna basically says she's stealing her car.

We meet her in an alley way and I shut the door walking towards the dark green range rover.

"This is an ugly car." I groan leaning inside as we go through the car carefully.

"Smell this." Hanna says holding a hair brush up to me. I scrunch my face as I pull away from the disgusting smell.

I open a box and Hanna takes one of the many glasses from inside.