Free fall

I get ready for school and make my way downstairs

Grabbing my keys from the dish, driving to school. I walk into the bathroom with Emily and Hanna, Spencer called us here.

"Woah hey adam sandler." I joke as she turns to us.

"I had to change this is all I had in my gym locker." Spencer says.

"Did you- did you have an accident?" Emily asks.

"What no!"

"Are you going too?" Hanna says. She locked the door and says we need to tell aria now.

"We can't do that to her."

"What protect her, I talked to Ezra this morning and I could barley hold eye contact."

"Look I know you want to protect her but she's in love with him and she's done enough to be with him." I say and the bell rings.

I go into the courtyard and sit down opening up my notebook. Emily and Hanna sit next to me with their lunch.

"Are you going to eat that?" Hanna asks em.

"Yeah." Emily says as she opens a packet,

"Are you going to eat that?" Hanna asks.

"I just said yeah five seconds ago." Emily says and she sighs as Hanna stares at it.

"Just take it." She says and Hanna grabs it.

"I've been avoiding aria all day." Hanna says.

"Like I haven't I finished my Spanish homework in a toilet stall." Emily says.

"I did that homework with you the other night." I say and she looks at me confused.

"We did?" She ask and I nod. "Well what did I do isn't toilet stall." She says as she rummages through her bag. Aria comes over asking where Spencer is and we all shrug.

"Okay well we need to find her and talk to her right now." Aria says.

"What's going on?" I ask confused.

"Okay I know Spencer has been stressed but I thought her craziness was just stress but I think she's strung out. You guys Spencer has a serious problem alright and this isn't the first time that it's happened." Aria says and I look at Hanna awkwardly, aria rummages through her bag.

"Two years ago it was a big enough issue her parents had to get the school involved." Aria says as she hands us a file. We look through it and look back up at each other.