Im a good girl, i Am

A surprise witness, great

"We call Leslie stone to the stand." Is called out and I turn to the girls.

"Isn't that the small one with the glasses?" I ask and someone taps my thigh. Jason sits next to me today and we watch as she swears to tell the truth.

"I knew she was trouble." Emily mumbles.

She says she got a card from Mona that says Alison threatened her in a card. She starts to cry and I look at the girls.

"I realised something weird was going on. Even though Alison was locked up her friends were acting weird about anyone touching her stuff."

"Bullshit I was actually nice for once." I mutter in shock.

"I was practically attacked by monas boyfriend for borrowing a book from her room."

"Do you think her friends were hiding something?"

"Yes." I look at the girls and we all have 'can you believe this bitch' faces.

"One of them Hanna Marin wouldn't even let me go into monas bedroom, she stalked me the entire time I was in rosewood." She grits and Jason takes my hand in his. Spencer leaves to call Caleb and I sigh as this bitch continues to talk.

The trial ends and we make a call to Hanna and Ali from two separate phones joining the conversations. We talk about Leslie and Ali says how she may have not been at the playground alone in thanksgiving. It may be a possible witness but no one knows who it actually is.

Later that night I sit on top of the bed as I read through my phone seeing what people say. Jason walks in and he sighs taking the phone away.

"Don't look at that stuff." He mumbles and I scoff.

"I already know what there saying." I groan standing up walking into the kitchen.

" have you even had a good night sleep in a while?" He asks.

"Yes Jason I've been having my eight hours sleep, eating my gourmet meals three times a day!" I say raising my voice and he shakes his head.

"Don't take it out on me, I'm not the person you want to push away." He says and I sigh.

"I'm sorry, so so nervous I'm scared." I say and he walks over wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm so scared." I mumble fisting his shirt.

I didn't go to school the next day, I sit in the living room  as Jason does paper work and calls.

The girls found the person Alison was talking about in the tunnel at the playground. It was a girl buzzed and she heard Alison's voice.

I quickly rush into the bathroom kneeling down throwing up. Jason rushes in holding my hair back, rubbing small circles on my back.

The next day we go back to the trial and the girls stop me in the corridor.

"Why are you so pale?" Aria asks.

"She's been throwing up nearly all night." Jason says and I glance up at them tiredly. Alisons lawyer makes a statement how Alison had an injury in her elbow which never recovered. Relating to how Mona was thrown like a rag doll, Alison couldn't even throw a grapefruit.

However the opposing side brings out an award for Alison's archery at a camp. Our phone buzz and I check it.

Bullseye bitches -A

I sigh as I look up.  The trial takes a break and we wait for the jury to decide.  Jason and his dad go to get some food and the girls get me some water. I take sips of it and Emily checks my forehead with the back of her hand.

"Your burning up." She says worriedly.

"I'm nervous, I don't feel good at all em." I mumble and she hugs me close to her. The trial is called back again as the jury has decided.

"We the jury find Alison dilaurentis guilty of murder in the first degree." They say and we stand up in shock. Police walk over to us and Jason calls my name.

"I'll get you out! Someone at least get her a doctor look at her!" He shouts as they take us away. We are made to do fingerprints and headshots.

Jason meets us at the police station and sits with me as a doctor checks me over. The girls also sit with me as well, fiddling with there hands.

"Have you been taking any medication?" He asks.

"Only anxiety pills every two days." I mumble as he pressures certain points around my neck.

"I did an emergency lab results and it says you've been taking some heart medication." He explains and I look at him confused.

"I don't understand I don't have heart medication."

"Have you been taking your fathers pills?" He asks and I scoff shaking my head.

"My fathers pills are with him in his hospital bed, I'm not even staying at my house anyway!" I say.

"Izzy." Spencer says looking at me and I look at her knowingly.

A

Switched out my pills for my dads.

DOLLHOUSE EPSIDOESSSSS

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️