Hot for teacher

We walk into the brew and see shauna in the phone booth

We walk into the brew and see shauna in the phone booth. We talk about whether we can trust her now because Ali does. We sit together as Emily tells us how Emily's dad is doing okay.

"Welcome to the club." I joke. Hanna says how we have to listen to A. However we all want to work on it more to find Ali.

We agree for Hanna to quit looking for now until alison reaches out. I take a sip of my tea, as I can't help but think about Alison 24/7.

The next morning I get to school and walk in with Nico.

"Somethings different what's up with you?" I ask.

"A special someone got in contact with me and she's in England." He says and I stop him and he turns to me smiling.

"Maria?" I ask and he nods.

"Oh my god!" I say as we keep walking. "How is she?"

"She's good she's studying in business." He smirks.

"Aww look at you now we can talk about our lovers together." I joke and he groans.

"No." He says as he walks off.

After school I get in hanna's car as we sit outside Spencer's. Hanna noticed she was weird at the brew and when we just called her to ask to go over to hanna's she bluntly lied to us saying she was at the library.

"Is that shauna?" I ask looking back at the dilaurentis house.

"Look I know I said we could trust shauna but I think she was on the phone to Alison last night. I think we should follow her."

"Look we're leaving it okay, I'm worried for us all Emily look let's just get out of here."  Hanna says and I sigh as I look back at shauna. Hanna pulls away and we drive off.

Hanna drops me at home and I sit in bed reading a book. I text Spencer but she doesn't answer I think something is really wrong with her.

The next morning I take Apollo for a run quickly. I jog past Spencer's house and stop considering if I should go inside but I don't letting her have her time.

"Izzy!" I hear someone call and I smile at Mrs dilaurentis.

"Hey!" I say going over. I hold Apollo from jumping up.

"Sorry he's used to seeing him here." I say and she smiles petting him. My phone chimes and I see Brie asking me to come home.

"I'm sorry my sister needs me." I say and she smiles.

"Lovely seeing you again dear."

"You too." I say as I jog home.

"I'm home!" I call up and Brie rushes down.

"I need that new top I brought but you have it and I can't find it, my friends are waiting." She says and I sigh finding it for her.

Later that night I sit in bed as I watch a black and white movie. I sigh in boredom getting up and looking outside the window.

Spencer calls and says she knows who board shorts is. I rush over and she explains to me how Ezra is board shorts, he has surveillance which watched Hanna and her entering his apartment,

"It was hidden in a vent?" I ask.

"Yeah and who else do we know who likes to spy on people."

"Your saying you think Ezra is A?" Emily says and Spencer nods.

"Has anyone told aria?" I ask.

"No and I don't think we should until we're 100% sure."

"She's with her dad anyway so she's not here." Hanna says.

"Did you bring coffee."

"Yes but it's not actually coffee." Emily says.

"It's for shauna."

"Thought you were done with shauna what is it anyway?" Hanna asks. Emily pulls out an envelope handing it to Spencer. She pulls out cash and a piece of paper.

"Shauna gave you this?"

"No it's for Alison shauna was supposed to meet me at the brew but she never showed."

"All I know is that Alison is running out of money, shauna is the only one who knows how to reach her."

"Ali can't keep on the move she's vulnerable if shauna is  m I a." I say,

"When was the last time you talked with shauna."

"Today why?"

"You said Ezra never came home tonight."

"You think he has her?"

"I think maybe he got her with Alison to finish what he started." Spencer says.

"If he has Ali he wins." I mumble.

Make sure to vote and comment ❤️