Last dance

Prom

Prom.

It's supposed to be a girls best dream. The dress, hair , heels and the date. When I was a little girl I used to plan my dress every week.

I pace around the apartment as mum explains how we've been banned from prom and graduation for our safety.

"So we don't get to go to prom because we were kidnapped, abused and stalked. God isn't society great this year!" I say sarcastically and she sighs shaking her head.

"Veronica has offered to hold a mini prom in the barn." She explains and I scoff.

"What and make a prom crown out of forks." I snap as I walk out slamming the door.

I meet the girls in the brew as we complain about being barred from everything.

"It could be better." Aria says.

"How?" Hanna asks.

"I'm thinking." She shrugs and I smile slightly slumping back into my seat. After we have a coffee, I walk to the real estate to meet Jason. I sit on his office chair as he stands at a file cabinet.

"Will you be my prom date?" I ask as I watch him. He smiles glancing up at me walking over. He leans down and presses a kiss to my lips. I smile widely as he pulls away, he laughs tucking my hair behind my ear.

"I thought you'd never ask." He jokes and I laugh, pulling my bottom lip between my teeth. He carries on with work and I read a book that was assigned for English.

I watch as he works his muscles flexing under his dress shirt, I smirk and he glances over shaking his head laughing.

I walk through town looking for a dress for the stupid dance in Spencer's barn.

"Well well if it isn't Izzy." I hear someone say and I glance behind me seeing Mona giving me faint smile.

"Hey Mona." I say awkwardly and she hurriedly rushes up to me.

"We need to talk." She whispers glancing around. We walk side by side, the turning into a secluded alleyway.

"What the hell has A sent you." She snaps and I sigh getting my phone out showing it to her.

She shakes her head looking up at me disappointed.
"Cut the bullshit Mona you started this shit."

"You know when A took us on our little trips into Alison's living room. Where we had to decide what to do to people we hated." She says and I grimace at the memory.