Unbridled

I sit at the brew with the girls and Hanna figured out that the note given to the police about Ali was wrote by Paige

I sit at the brew with the girls and Hanna figured out that the note given to the police about Ali was wrote by Paige. Paige basically harassed Emily, em had to tell to get the money to Alison.

I never liked her, she tried to drown Emily don't get how anyone got over that. We say how the police will question us, Spencer says it's her because Mrs dilaurentis thinks it's her. They talk about her some more saying about how it's unclear that she would be A.

"I always knew she was a witch this just proves it." Hanna says.

"Uh hello this is my future mother in law, I'd rather not think about her as a stalker." I say, getting up. I walk out the brew and cross over looking up seeing a familiar face.

He walks over to his car, I meet him halfway.
"When did you get back?" I ask, he smiles leaning down kissing my lips.

"That's not important, I missed you like crazy." He mumbles against my lips. I smile holding the side of his face connecting our lips once more.

"Come on let's go." He says opening the car door for me. I get in and look up as Spencer calls jasons name. He ignores her getting into the car, driving off.

"Okay what was that about?" I ask.

"Nothing I'm just not in the mood right now for that." He says and I nod. On the way, I think about how Mrs d couldn't be A. The lady can even send a simple text.

He drives us to his house and we walk inside.
"Look who's all happy again." Mrs d says as we walk inside. I smile and Jason laughs slightly.

"Goodnight." She says. We walk upstairs and he hands me a shirt of his. I do up the buttons and crawl into bed next to him. He holds me close and I rest my head in the crook of his neck. His scent fulfills me and I sigh. He pulls me on top of him and I wrap my arms around him again. He plays with strands of my hair, soothing me to sleep.

The next day I get to school and Spencer rushes to me.

"Why did he just ignore me like that?" She asks and I sigh as we walk.

"He's tired, we wanted to go home Spencer, leave him be for a while." I say and she groans.

"But-"

"I said drop it!" I snap raising my voice slightly.

"Izzy." She says as I walk out the school.

"God Spencer just leave it!" I say and she sighs grabbing my arm. I take it away harshly.

"I know your struggling, but listen Spencer. It's done, that thought is burned to a crisp do you understand me." I say and she stares at me soon nodding.