The remains of the 'A'

I wake up the next morning with Jason's side empty

I wake up the next morning with Jason's side empty. The door opens and he walks in with a cup of coffee. I take it and he leans down to peck my lips but I stop him.

"Morning breath." I say and he shakes his head taking my hand away from my face and pecking my lips.  I smile and he goes into the bathroom, I blow onto the coffee tapping my finger against the mug. My ring making a tapping sound against the mug. I place the mug on the bedside table as Jason walks back checking his phone. He sighs in annoyance.

"What?" I ask and he puts it in his pocket.

"Nothing."  He says.

"Clearly something." I answer back and he opens the door.

"It's Spencer." He says and I crawl to the end of the bed. He walks over kissing me and then placing a kiss on my nose.

"Don't go hard on her, she may be big and scary but she's a little whimp on the inside." I say and he sighs.

"For me." I ask and he try's not to look at my face but I grab his chin turning his face to me.

"Fine." He mumbles and I smile. He leaves and I turn on my music and drink my coffee. I get ready and walk to the church to see Hanna at her pride.

"Wow Hanna looking good." I joke as I walk up to her.

"Where have you been?" She asks and I smile looking at a T-shirt.

"I've been round Jason's." I say and she smiles.

"Getting at it." She teases.

"Yeah." I say seriously and she glances at the man next to her.

"Can I go on my break now ted?" She asks and he nods in shock of what we just said. We walk to the grill to meet Spencer and she says how Jason doesn't know any April rose.

"He said he could've crossed her at some point they were surrounded by girls. Well he wasn't but Garret and Ian were." Spencer explains and I smile.

"If we can find April rose it's from Jason." She adds on. "I also asked him about N A T   He said they Ian was obsessed with it. Him and Garret backed off but Ian couldn't of done it by himself. Jason said he watched some but then he got with you and stopped. He found out Ian had tapped you two and his sister and managed to get the videos destroying them. Ian must of made copies." She explains and aria soon joins us. Spence and Hanna argue over tonight's plan and Hanna gets the upper hand.

Hanna gets up to the bathroom.
"What's up with you?" I ask.

"How much was Jason's reward?" Aria asks.