EscApe from new york

The paramedics take him away as aria panicked

"Aria if you go with him, you will be stuck at the police station all night, we will get there just wait." I say. They ambulance sirens whale as they drive off. We get new phones form a store, we make a plan to save Ezra and get Ali home.

Ali said how A was on the ambulance, we need to save Ezra. We split up into two groups Aria, Ali and me. Hanna hands us a gun and I take it hiding it in my coat.

"When did you find out about me and Jason?" I ask as we walk.

"Only a few weeks before I went missing, I noticed how he broke up with Cece and went back to how he was before. I saw the looks but I never second guessed it. You make him happy, don't break his heart." She says and I smile. Aria walks in-front of us. We go and grab a train, we get out the other side and Ali and aria have a conversation about Ezra wanting to win him back.

We rush to the hospital and aria asks for Ezra. I look into a room as the door opens and Ali grabs my arm,

"Izzy?" She says and I rush over opening it up, Ali stands behind me.

Doctors stand around a bed looking over at us.
"Ali you have to go." I say but she shakes her head. I smile walking over to the bed.

"Hi dad." I whisper sitting next to him.

"Baby?" He says and I nod grab his hand.

"Don't worry I haven't got long." I say and he nods.

"Am I hallucinating or is that Alison?" He groans.

"Hey mr Williams it's me." She says.

"Ali it's time." Aria says and she freezes once she sees my dad.

"Good luck on your surgery." I mumble kissing his head. "I love you." I say.

"Go be a hero." He smiles. Me and Ali rush out going to the street. We stop looking round seeing A trailing us. We run across the road and keep walking until we get to the park where we planned to meet with Spence, Hanna and Emily.  We look around and see A standing right by a parked car on the side of the road. We run to the park and look around. We see there shadow. The swing moves and I hold onto alisons hand as we hide behind a swing.

Alison turns and comes face to face with A.
The others come out saying really cool catch lines. Alison sprays them with pepper spray and they hide there eyes.

"Are you sure that's A?" Someone says and we turn seeing another black hoodie.

"Maybe I'm A." Another one says with a mask. More surround us jumping in our faces. The police arrive and they all scramble. We run away from the police car, getting out of there.

We call aria for updates on Ezra. Aria says to not come back. We say we're going to find something to stay.

"I know a place." Alison says. She takes us to a theatre. She flicks the lights on and hanna admires it.

"It was ezras place." Ali says. I sit on one of the stage sofas. Ali explains how Ezra took her here.

"I still want to know how you found out about me and Jason." I say and she smiles.

"When he broke up with Cece he was particularly happy. So I did some stalking of myself. Went to a frat party and sure enough there you were sat on his lap." She says and I hum.

"Oh well." I say and she laughs softly.

"What was that?" Ali asks.

"Spencer's stomach, she hasn't eaten since the bridal show." I say. We walk to find a counter with lots of food. We start to eat and Ali goes off to make a call.

Hanna secretly follows her and we watch from the ground floor. We go back and sit on a sofa, whilst Ali sleeps the girls talk. Hanna goes over checking she's asleep. They talk about how it's make sense but however we are risking everything for her.

I lay my head on Spencer's lap as we talk about what we want to do when we get rid of A.

"I want to graduate and move away with Jason like we planned." I mumble and Spencer smiles.

"Stay in contact though right?" Emily asks.

"I don't know you guys are quite annoying." I say and laugh quietly as Spencer and Emily tickle me.

We fall asleep and Spencer rests her head on my shoulder. She snores, I'm going to bully her for that. I soon fall asleep after.  We wake up to the phone ringing and it's aria.

Ali and Emily are gone though, we look for them and find them sat in a dressing room. Aria rings on the theatre phone but she hangs up randomly. It rings again and Ali tense putting the phone down.

"Ali who was it?" I ask.

"I don't know." The phone rings again.

"We have to run."

"You can use the passport." Spencer says to Ali.

"It's gone I gave it to someone who needed it more."

"Who needed it more!"

"It doesn't matter!"

"It does to us!"

"We can argue later let's go." I say as we rush back getting our stuff. The lights turn off now we stand in the dark. They turn back on and shauna appears in a black hoodie with a gun. I hide Ali behind me as she starts to get closer.

Shauna is doing this for Jenna, I see aria sneak behind her with a unloaded gun.

"Hey Shauna!" Aria says as she pushes the gun up causing Shauna to pull the trigger shooting a light. We scream as we cover our heads, aria pushes shauna off the stage. I walk over to aria as do the others as we look at shaunas lifeless body. Ali cry's into hannas shoulder. I hug aria and reassure her she did the right thing.

"It's over."  I say.

"We can't just leave her." Ali says, Spencer calls the police anonymously and I hold onto aria closely.

We leave the theatre, letting the police find shaunas body.

Love aria for that.

Make sure to vote and comment ❤️