The naked truth

Hanna gets called into the office the next day, we stand in Spencer's living room staring at a red coat that was the claim ticket

"This is what it was?" Emily asks.

"That's what they gave me." Spencer says.

"The workers of little red riding hood."  I joke and she glances at me. "Alison would never wear this. Aria would it's funky." Aria glared up at me and I shrug.

"Vivian Darkbloom would." Spencer says, aria steps forward.

"Can I touch it?" She asks.

"Not it's highly toxic." I say and she takes her hand away.

"She's obviously joking." Emily says and aria goes through the pockets. She pulls out a piece of paper with a phone number on it.

"Let's call it."

"I feel like we're in a dark place."

"Emily were in my living room with a phone number." Spencer says.

"And a coat who belongs to a dead person."

"Spencer's right em if we don't call this number It'll backfire on us." I say. Emily takes the paper and the phone goes to voicemail and she goes blank. Aria takes the phone and leaves a message. We stand with Hanna and she tells us how she's being forced to an overnight sleepover at school. She walks off sees Kate and walks the other way. We go into the bathroom and I check myself over.

"Is my eyeliner wonky?" I ask turning to Spencer.

"No." She says leaning against the sink.  I walk out with Spencer and we see Noel and Jenna all cuddled up.

"That's ugh make it stop." I say and turn to walk the other way and freeze seeing Jason walking towards me.

"Hey!" He says walking up to me smiling.

"Hey.. what are you doing here?"

"Dropping off some work forms for the kids i council."

"You've been gone for a month." I say.

"I've been in Georgia my grandmothers house it's still being renovated." I check behind me and Spencer is still stood there.

"Hey Spencer Uh can you give your father a message for me tell him to give me a call." He says.

"Jason!" Ella says as she walks over apologising us.

"Hey Ella how are you?" He asks.

"Frazzled I stupidly took the job to recruit supervisors for an event. Are you free?" She asks.

"I don't think so." He says and she sighs.

"Please tel me your parents are still on board." She asks us and we nod.

"Yeah Bries helping as-well." I say and she smiles in relief.

"What's the event maybe I can be there?" Jason asks and I glance at Spencer.