Miss me X 100

I've been round Alex's a lot with him and Nico

I've been round Alex's a lot with him and Nico. Also my ivy is back, thank god. I take a sip of my coffee, a slight burning sensation on my tongue.

My phone rings and I see Spencer's name, I swipe across the screen lifting it to my ear.

"Hey Spence." I answer.

"Jenna is back and she knows shauna is dead." Spencer explains.

"Meet at arias?" I ask.

"Already on my way." She says. I say my goodbyes and drive to arias walking in.

"I don't want to lie to Toby." Spencer says.

"Then tell him the truth, if your lying to protect me you don't need too. It's your decision Spencer not hers." Aria says as she looks back at Alison.

"Toby said she sounded broken." Spencer mumbles.

"If she's sad she can cry in New York." I sigh leaning back.

"Face it we blinded Jenna, killed her girlfriend she's back to punish us!" Hanna voices.

"Oh please the most Jenna can do is give you threats, she hasn't got Garret running around for her anymore." I say and Alison agrees.

"Maybe she's back to finish what shauna started." Emily states lowly.

Ali says how she's going to make amends with everyone to try and make them back off.

The following day Ali goes back to school today, so exciting. Note my sarcasm, I'm not happy or excited. It's going to happen again, Ali back with her posse.

It's expected of us to walk in with her. Everyone stands outside waiting for her, she walks through as people say hello to her.

"Thank you for waiting for me." She says as she walks over to us. We walk into the school and everyone stares, moving out the way. I glance at Spencer as this is the most awkward I ever felt.

Emily takes Ali to the guidances office, Spencer is called to the principals office. I meet with the girls for lunch, we sit in the courtyard and I sigh as people stare at us still. Spencer is not in school anymore, her mum took her out.

Aria says how she's going to jenna's to try to do anything to make her feel a little bit better.

"You literally said how Jenna was sending you blind daggers from across the street." I say.