Pretty isnt the point

We go through mikes room looking for anything that relates him to Alison

"Guys stop this feels wrong."

"What's wrong is your brother handing over our blood to A." Hanna says.

"We don't know what was in that envelope he gave Cyrus it might've been Cash." Aria defends.

"Maybe he's hiding our dna in here until he has further instructions." Spencer adds in. I open the mini fridge looking through it, aria pulls out a necklace.

"The beads are in Morse code, I'm with you." Spencer explains.

"Mikes with Alison." Hanna pitches in. The next morning I stand in the bathroom doing my makeup as Jason showers.

I smell strawberries and I open the shower curtain.
"That's my shower gel." I complain.

"Yeah but then I smell like you." He shrugs.

"Then buy your own." I say taking it off him. He sighs grabbing his own.

He takes us to the grill for lunch and my phone rings with a message from Hanna.

Cancel your life this weekend your dancing with me will explain later.

"Hanna wants me to dance with her this weekend?" I say confused. Jason takes the phone out my hand putting it on the table.

"No phone." He says and I nod laughing slightly.

The next day I get to hanna's and her mum lets me in offering me breakfast.

"No thanks I already ate." I smile.

"Izzy do you think she knows what she's getting herself into?" Mrs Marin asks.

"That's different this pageant isn't about proving something to herself it's about winning tuition money." I say and she nods.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean-" I start.

"It's okay it is what it is I didn't expect to be in this position." Mrs Marin says as she cleans.

Hanna comes down and we go to the school using the dance studio. We turn and finish and see Caleb stood there.

"That's the part where you applaud." Hanna says and he holds up food for us.

"What did you think?" Hanna asks.

"It's was good." Caleb says.