A is for A L I V E

We gasp at the contents inside

We gasp at the contents inside. A dead pig.
"Where's Mona?" Spencer asks.

"She set us up."

"Let's get out of here." I say as we walk back to the car.

"Hanna!" Aria calls as Mona works on the computer.

"Guys." I say as we see people coming. We rush to the car and pull over as Mona and Hanna get in.

We go to Spencer's as we listen to the news.

"Just the fire nothing on Wildens car."

"You can stop looking aria the police aren't coming." Mona voices.

"What just because you say everything okay I should go dance with the pixies." She retaliates.

"You like games Mona."

"Let's play a game called the third degree."  We start the game and Mona confesses to everything what happened.

"I got close to Jason because red coat asked me too." She says and I glance up at her.

"What did you tell her?" I ask.

"Nothing, he's not a talker is he." She says.

"Depends you hug him and I do way more we have different conversations." I say and Emily grimaces.

"Okay one day Emily your going to have to get over my sex life." I say and she nods.

"Who made him fly down an elevator shaft." I ask.

"It wasn't me, even though he didn't talk he was kind  to me." She says.

In the morning hanna wakes us up saying monas gone. We wake up and watch as Mona walks in with coffee.

"Emily I borrowed your car."  She says and Emily looks back at her untouched keys.

"Yeah I have my own set." Mona says as she says our exact coffee orders as she hands them to us.

Mona says she can't give us the chip because she needs to find out who red coat is.

"We want everything you have on us." Spencer says and Mona says something in Latin.

"She's taking us there."

On the drive we stop by the scene and police cars are there.

"All this for a muddy cop car and a dead pig." Emily says as we watch.