Oh what hard luck stories they all hand me

Outside the brew we stand looking through books, Spencer says how Toby is being distant and won't say what the found in the barrel

Outside the brew we stand looking through books, Spencer says how Toby is being distant and won't say what the found in the barrel. Spencer's mum is consulting Alison's trial, she can find out who's testifying and that.

Hanna walks over and Emily points out holdbrook stepping out of his car.

"He's back." I say.

We go inside talking about holdbrook and Ali. I look through the book shelves, reading some of the blurbs. Hanna comes over saying how Caleb is being called into questioning about the storage unit.

Emily walks over with one of monas friends. Her names Leslie and she explains how Mona was supposed to go to thanksgiving with her the day she was murdered.

I leave the brew and head home, I walk inside and Jason walks out with some mail.

"Your mum dropped it off." He says handing it to me. I take it and sit on the sofa, opening it.

An acceptance letter.

"I got in." I mumble and Jason glances over at me.

"What?" He asks.

"I got in!" I say standing up, one of my top three.
He smiles and I scoff in shock. He hugs me and I smile.

"It's in your top three isn't it?" He asks.

"You remembered?" I say and he nods.

"I remember every little detail." He mumbles and I look up at him in admiration.

Little while later we grab some lunch in the grill to celebrate.

"How's everything with your dad today?" I ask.

"He was at the office had the usual it's your fault you've ruined my life chat and then he walked out." He explains.

"God, your dad is nice at some times but can be a real pain the next."  I say and he nods.

"Have you heard from Ali since the other day?"

"No and I don't want too, every time I see or hear from her my mother comes into my mind." He says and i smile reaching over holding his hand.

Later that evening I sit watching tv, Jason's hear rests in my lap. Asleep, I run my fingertips up and down his arm.

He stirs slightly hugging my thigh close to him. I open my phone, flicking through looking at everyone's posts and lovely normal lives.
Sounds fun.

A message pops up and it's Hanna with an SOS.
"Babe." I say and he flutters his eyes open.

"Hanna needs me." I mumble and he groans sitting up.

I grab some shoes and a coat, walking over to him pecking his lips. I get to Spencer's and walk into her room.

"Your seriously in your pyjamas already?" Hanna asks.

"It's my bedtime." I whine climbing onto Spencer's bed hugging a pillow.

"Holdbrook stopped me in his car." Hanna explains to me.

"I thought he got suspended?" I say confused.

"He is, he told me how Alison ruined his career and if Alison asked me to kiss him. Tried to make a move on me so I hit him with a metal stick."

"Go Hanna." I cheer.

"Thank you, but this means someone else is helping alison someone we wouldn't suspect."

"Aria we know what Ali is capable of."

"Yeah and I know my own brother." Aria says. Mike was on the visitors list for Alison.

"He went to see her in jail and he won't tell you why."

"He's not going back, I won't let him."

"That stuff Bethany said on the tape. Other people making plans what does that mean?" Hanna asks.

"Means that what happens in Alison's back garden was a trap."

"Who set the trap for who?"

Spencer replays the tape of Bethany's radley session about Alison and we listen once again.

Yeah vote and comment ❤️