Dont look now

Ali calls us saying she found something out about Charles

Ali calls us saying she found something out about Charles. She went round to Spencer's whilst I sit with Jason on his porch.

"Charles is my brother. He wasn't mentally well he booked him into radley. He was a danger to us apparently." He explains. He leans his head on my shoulder as my nails run on his neck.

"He killed himself when he was sixteen,my mother had him cremated. My dad was out of town, Charles never left radley." He says. He twists the rings in my fingers and I kiss the side of his head.

"We should go home." I mumble and he nods standing up. I drive us home and we get ready for bed. I walk out of the bathroom and he lays in the dark awake. I pull the covers up and sit down next to him.

I tilt my head down kissing him before resting my head in his neck as he holds me close.

The next morning I swing by Spencer's as we talk about how aria found out Andrew was adopted. We know where the radley files are being stored (Charles files). We plan to ask for Spencer's and see how secure it is then see if we can get in.

We say goodbye and I walk into town before I meet the girls at the brew later on. I buy some new things for the apartment and I walk to the real estate to drop them off to Jason so he can take them home later. I walk in and he smiles at me walking over pecking my lips.

"I got some things for the apartment can I put them in your car to take home later?" I ask and he nods grabbing his car keys as we walk out. He grabs a bag and looks inside pulling out a coffee mug.

"It was cute." I mumble as he stares at the panda mug. He places the bag in the car and pulls the hood shut. I wrap my arms around his neck as he brings his head down connecting our lips.

I whine as he pulls away smiling.
"I'm getting off early tonight I can order take out so it's ready when you get home." He suggests and I sigh in agreement.

"Can you also stop by the bakery and get some cheese twists Brie us over tomorrow and I promised I'd get some." I ask and he nods resting his hands on my waist.

"I have to meet the girls." I groan looking at me watch. He leans down connecting our lips once more  in a passionate kiss.

"I'll never leave if you keep doing that." I whisper looking up at him. He smiles pulling away tapping my ass as he walks away.

"Love you!" I call out.

"Love you too!" He says shutting the door. I walk over to the brew and order a coffee whilst we wait for Spencer so we can go get the files of Charles.