Over my dead body

We sit in a interrogation room all covered in dirt from head to toe

We sit in a interrogation room all covered in dirt from head to toe. I rest my head on my arms as me aria, Spencer and Hanna sit here. Our dresses are ruffled and our hair is hanging in there. The door opens and all our eyes widen as detective Wilden walks in.

"Did you miss me?" He asks smugly.

"No." I say and lean back onto my seat.

"Homicide is a criminal offence in Pennsylvania your guilty and going down." He says as he rests his hands down onto the table.

Earlier on.....

"Dr Sullivan!" Spencer calls out as she rings her doorbell.

"She's not here I mean look at the mail." I say.

"Maybe we should call the police?"

"And tell Garret what?"

"Hannas right Garret Ian and Jason are involved we can't trust anyone." Spencer says and I walk over looking in the window of her house. "I mean our phones ring and we all nearly freeze to death."

"Tell me that did just not happen." Spencer says as Emily's phone rings.

"It's Maya." She smiles and Hanna smirks at her.

"Look at you all happy." She teases. We all separate Jason called me a lot and texted me asking why I'm ignoring him. I don't answer, I want to believe him but all the evidence we have it's not looking good for him. I walk into town and I stop at a cafe to have a coffee my phone buzzes and I tense up seeing a picture of dr Sullivan with a rosewood observer.

'She's still alive -A' it reads. I get another text from Spencer soon after saying S O S. I arrive and there's a box which inscribed open or she dies.

"You don't think her ears in here do you?" Hanna whines and Spencer covers her face.

"Hanna she had both ears in the picture." I say and start unlocking the box. We lift the lid up and a letter with magazine words welcomes us.

You have until 7pm to save her these are my demands.

We pull a cover off and are welcome with dolls. Spence hands the right doll to the right girl and they have the voice box string at the back. I pull the string.

Find daddy and give him a call.

It says in a high pitched voice I walk over to the sofa and drop onto it holding the doll. Emily rummages through not finding one for her.

"How am I supposed to find my dad?" I ask.

"The internet is always the way." Hanna says and I sigh.

"We have five hours to obey the Chucky dolls or."

"She dies."

I sit on hannas bed searching on Facebook for all Daniel Williams

I sit on hannas bed searching on Facebook for all Daniel Williams. Emily and Hanna talk about how she really doesn't want to do this.

"All Daniel Williams are bald and sixty years old this is no fair." I groan and hannas dad walks in and Emily and me walk out. I put my phone in my bag and check me hair in the hallway mirror. My dress for the wedding was a black dress with lace stitching added on. I wore some strapped black heels and had my hair in a high ponytail which I curled the ends. Mum was a friend of toms so she offered to pick me up from hannas so we could go together. I say bye to Emily and continue to look for dad.

"Uh hey mum have you ever heard anything from dad since he left?" I ask and she sighs.

"He rung me once gave me his number in case of anything." She says as she turns into the church parking spaces.

"Can I Uh have it?" I ask and she turns to me smiling.

"Of course I'll give it to you in the church before the ceremony but comes on." We get out the car walking in.

Back in the interrogation room:

No one talks in the interrogation room, Spencer stares straight ahead at the two way glass.

"Did you call him?" Hanna whispers lowly I barley hear it.

"hes my first call ." I whisper back and rest my head turning it to her. I give her a weak smile and she returns one.

earlier on...

Mum hands me the number and I quickly stand up walking outside. Spencer and aria walk up to me.

"I'm about to ring him." I say and they nod. The phone rings and it goes to voicemail after a few more beeps.

Hey it's Daniel leave a message and I'll get back to you. *beep*

"Hey dad it's me, Izzy I Uh wanted to hear your voice talk to you at some point so please call me back I really need my dad right now." I say and hang up sighing looking up.

"Let's go inside." Aria says as she grabs my hand we walk inside and sit in a bench waiting for Emily. I fiddle with my fingers and my phone buzzes saying I have one new message.

From dad:

I'm so glad you called, I was starting to forget your voice it was antagonising me everyday. I can't call at the moment I'm in a meeting but call me when your free. I know your a busy girl. Love you my girl.

I nudge arias shoulder and her and Spencer glance over the text, they look up at me and I smile happily.
The ceremony starts and Hanna finally interrupts.

"Isabelle." She says and everyone turns to her. "Can I tsk to you for a moment." They walk off and we smile at Hanna reassuringly.

"I think hannas about to need a getaway car." Spencer whispers.

"Up up and away." I say as we get up leaving the church. I lean back onto the bonnet of Spencer's car and glance over at a shop and mentally slap myself. I make eye contact with Jason and his mouth slightly open struggling on his next move. He sighs and carries on walking away. Hanna runs out with an address we quickly speed to the address and see Emily passed out on the floor.

"Emily." We all say repeatedly until she wakes up.

"What the hell happened?" I ask and she looks around confused.

"She's alive I saw her she was here."

"Dr Sullivan?"

"No, Alison."

In the interrogation room:

Emily walks back in saying she didn't say anything not even a peep. We sit in silence.

Jason's POV:

I rush into the police station and Peter stops me telling me I can't be here.

"I'm not here because of that, I'm here for something completely different just move out my way." I say trying to get past but he won't let me.

He starts talking about how he watched me grow up and I snap back at him.

"Does she knows?" I ask and he sighs looking back at his wife.

"No and she won't find out tonight." He says.

Earlier on..... back to Izzy POV:

We ask Emily if she was just imagining then she sees a shovel that wasn't there before. The shovel had coordinates and Hanna remembers the text she got saying she's running out of air. We see a tube sticking out under the floor, we get another text and hanna runs over starting to dig. We all join in frantically scrapping at the ground.

"It's a doll." I say and suddenly a helicopter light illuminated us and cops surrounded us.

"A set is up!" Spencer says.

Spencer's mum now sits explaining everything to us, she says how wilden was probated. Wilden walks in and says he believes us to have the murder weapon. I look at the girls and I stare at the weapon.

A is pissing me off, I want this to be over.