Game on charles

We're still locked out, the end of our dresses are over our heads keeping us warm protecting us from the rain

We're still locked out, the end of our dresses are over our heads keeping us warm protecting us from the rain. I hold onto Mona as she clings to me, we're all huddled together trying to keep warm.

I shiver as water droplets run down my body. We fall asleep of exhaustion, the next day it's sunny. Then it's night.

We all hold our dresses close and dirt is covered on our bodies. Then it's morning again. We jolt up as the doors open and the robotic voice says good morning in several languages.

"If we don't go down, we're stuck."  I say. We hold hands as we walk down into the bunker again. The lights flick off and we stop confused. A gas bomb is released and we see A charging towards us.

"Mona!" We shout as he grabs her. We cough and it goes black as we drop to the ground.

I groan as I look up seeing myself covered in a blanket on a morgue table. The others next to me. I tap aria and the others wake up after aria jumps awake.

"Thank god." Emily sighs.

"What?"

"I thought A harvested our organs."

"Emily we'd be dead." Hanna says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Hanna you only need one kidney." I pitch in.

"Guys I think A made us look dead to send a message to our families." Spencer says.

"To make them stop looking for us." Emily says. We hear a trolley and Mona walks in with juice and aspirin.

She's pretending to be Alison again. We ask her questions and she secretly gives us quiet answers.
"Please return to your rooms."

"No." Mona says facing the camera. The sentence is repeated again.

"I said no!" Mona snaps. Three chimes are heard and Mona tenses.

"Three chimes mean we have to go back to our rooms. Or else." She says rushing out. We hold the covers close to us as we follow after Mona.

"Or else what!"

"It steals you at night and puts you in the hole." Mona explains. We walk to our rooms and I shut the door looking back at the girls once more.

"No please!" I scream.

I wake up, on the floor. I see blood on the floor, on my clothes. My tv flashes on and I stand up slowly.