Save the date

Half an hour later Spencer called and she picked me up in her car with Hanna and aria

Half an hour later Spencer called and she picked me up in her car with Hanna and aria. We sit outside Emily's house, Garret is with Jenna. She gave him something she made in a Hollis class which aria is in.

"Here comes em." Aria says as Emily gets in.

"Hey is that garrets car?" I ask as I see a car pull in down the road.

"Yeah it is."

"Why's he going in jennas house!" Aria says.

"Is Toby there?" I ask.

" no he went to pick his parents up from the airport he said Jenna went with him." Garret walks in the house and we all get out the car walking over.

"Can you stop clicking your heels so much." Spencer says.

"Jenna can't hear us she's blind." Hanna replies.

"You didn't just say that tell me she didn't just say that." I complain as we walk closer. We go round the back and look in through a window seeing Jenna in a silk dressing gown. She takes it off Revealing lingerie and Garret steps in-front of her kissing her.

"Ugh make it stop." I say disgusted. I got home that night and wished that I could bleach my eyes. I woke up the next morning taking Apollo for a walk. I take him round a field and throw a ball around for a bit until he's tired out and I sit as he lays his head on my thigh. I take him back home and we curl up on the sofa watching tv. Brie walks in and sits on the floor doing some homework. I take Brie to school and walk to the courtyard listening to music whilst eating some food. I look up after hearing someone shouts and see Mike and this other guy pushing each other.

I stand up going to my locker and putting things inside. I see Garret walk past me and I hide my face so he can't see it's me. He walks away and I shut my locker walking out to meet Ivy to study again with Nico.

"Uhh what is this?" Nico asks looking at the revision the teacher handed out.

"English, the language we speak." I get a call from Spencer saying em is in the hospital.

"Oh my god I'll be right there." I quickly grab my things.

"What?"

"Emily's in the hospital she collapsed in the hallway." I say rushing out the school to Spencer's car. We walk to Emily's room and Hanna is ignoring Caleb. She says a cop is following him everywhere, she still hasn't told him yet.

"Hanna if a cop is following your boyfriend it's kind of girlfriend duties to tell him." I say and she sighs.

"I will I just need to figure out the right time." We get to Emily's rooms and I sit on a chair next to her bed.

"There's a hole in your stomach." Hanna says.

"Yeah but ulcers heal Hanna."

"But there's a hole in her stomach." She says again.

"I think she gets that Hanna." I say and Emily sighs.

"This is horrible."

"Hey sorry." Aria says as she runs in sitting on the bed. "Are you okay?" She asks.

"There's a hole in her stomach." Hanna repeats.

"Hanna!" I say.

"What!" She whines. I sit on Emily's bed and she just moves sadly.

"Em you even move sadly brighten up it will heal and you'll be swimming in no time."

"The Danby scout was there today." She sniffs.  Spencer texts me asking me to meet her.

"Uh Spencer wants me." I lean down and kiss Emily's head as wren walks in.

"Hey wren bye wren." I say as I walk out a meet with aria in the elevator. We get down there and Spencer pops out of e laundry room.

"Why do you like Dorothy?" I ask.

"No time you have to change." She says holding out two outfits. She pulls us in as two nurses turn the corner. Emily calls us and tells that A out human growth steroids in her pain cream.

"This is crazy imagine if any of us have medication,A could put anything in it." I say as hold ems hand.

"That's made me feel better, I'm going to Texas A is taking us down one at a time Hanna first then me probably Izzy and aria next.

"Can we all go to Texas?" Aria asks.

"I don't mind Texas." I say.

"No!"  Spencer says. "We are so close to finding out what happened to Alison so A can leave town not us!"

The door opens and Emily's dad walks in, I move off the bed to make way.

"Well Uh we've got to go back to work." I say.

"When did you start volunteering?" Her dad asks.

"Today it was izzy's idea to help people and all you know we'll take this for you." Aria says as we wheel out her dinner tray.

"Her dads so fit." I mumble as we walk.

"Yeahhh."

"Thank god I'm not the only one." We get to morgue one walking inside. Dead bodies are on table and it's freezing. Me and Spencer looks through the files findings Alisons. We read through it. We find the cause of death, hit from behind on the cranium.

"Trying to escape?"

"The cranium was impacted." I hold up the scan to the light and you can see how her skull was bashed in.

"She was hit so hard her skull dented."

"The weapon was most likely a curved blunt edge." Spencer reads out and our eyes widen.

"Like a hockey stick."

"What?" She asks as I read on further.

"She had dirt in her lungs the blow to the head didn't kill her. Alison was buried alive." I say looking at the girls. We go down to Emily's with the file and shown it to her.

"It's Ezra I've got to take this."  Aria says as she walks out.

"Em can I use it?" I ask referring to the bathroom she nods and I shut the door placing my ear against it.

"Izzy doesn't want to admit but Jason is looking guilty and guiltier but the minute."  I hear Spencer say and I sigh. I go back out and a few minutes late my phone rings.

Incoming call: Jason dilaurentis.

"Are you gonna get that?" Spencer asks.

"It's Brie I'll call her back." I say declining the call. We flick through the file and I stop Spencer.

"Where's page five." I say and she flicks through trying to find it.

"It's not here!" Spencer said.