Dead to me

I sit in the brew with the girls, taking a sip of my coffee

I sit in the brew with the girls, taking a sip of my coffee. We talk about how Ezra hasn't contacted aria since he left to go meet malcom his son. Wilden took alisons note book and Emily tells us to at there was a picture of wilden in cape may. I look back and see Spencer walking back with Jason. I groan and hit my head onto the pillow that I had in my lap. He walks over to us and the girls say hey, he welcomes them and lifts my head up holding it when I go to drop it back down.

He says how Alison is being put in a special place where it's in a building. More safe and secure. He also tells us how the stuff we put in the casket is gone and how wilden believes there keeping them as some sick joke. He says he believes that they can catch them soon.

"I wanted to tell you first." He says and the girls thank him.

"Don't bother I said all the goodbyes I wanna say." Spencer says.

"Spencer." Emily warns but she snaps and says to keep her out of it. He looks down at me and I stand up taking him to another free table which was kinda secluded.

"What's up with her?" He asks and I sigh.

"She broke up with Toby." I mumble and he nods.

"Why haven't you answered my texts." He says and I look up at him.

I lean forward in the table.
"I know you lied to me, I know Mona was at the house that night when the hut was set on fire. I know it all." I say lowly and he goes speechless.

"I haven't said anything because I care too much but tell me please just tell me your not messing around with her. Your not getting involved in her games." I ask and he moves forward grabbing one of my hands.

"She started acting weird. I kicked her out. I was hurt and she offered to help me. It was stupid I know. Mona is nothing, she's nothing." He says and I nod.

"Thank you." I say and he nods. He pulls my chair closer to his and starts to play with my ring.

"I'll have to replace this one day." He says and I smile.

"Stop I'm mad at you." I say and he laughs pecking my lips.

"You can never stay mad at me for long." He says and I sigh knowing it's true.

"I'm still mad but it doesn't mean I don't like affection." I say and he nods standing up.

"I'll see you soon." He says and I nod as he walks away. I join back with the girls and they talk about what the hell is up with Spencer.