A is for answers

We now sit in a room as Noel, gets a call

We now sit in a room as Noel, gets a call. She trusts Noel but not us, bitch.  He leaves.

"Why would she trust him?" Emily asks.

"Cause Noel has secrets too."  Ali voices. We stand up and she closes the door.

"I don't know if I want to hug you or slap your face." Hanna says.

"I could use a hug." Ali says and Hanna rushed over hugging her. She hugs us one by one. She gets to me and She gives me a weak smile.

"I'm sorry i didn't visit you like the others." Ali says as she tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Shauna told you." I breathe out and she nods.

"I was always there though." she says and I smile hugging her tightly.

"I think you have something of mine." She says and I get the necklace with the Pearl ring attached.

"Thank you for keeping it safe." She says.

"It's still not safe until I know who A is I can't come home." Ali says turning to us all now.

"Ali we think your mum is the one that stole the game from Mona." Hanna says.

"You don't seem surprised." Emily says.

"It's complicated." Ali mumbles.

"I've never figured out the right way to tell you what you need to know. I never knew how to say the words out loud." Ali says.

We sit down on the sofa as Ali begins to explain everything.

"If we can't figure it out tonight, I disappear again for good." Ali warns and I rest my arms on my legs.

"It was a crazy night, A had been threatening me since Halloween." Ali begins.

"Melissa found Ian and me at Hilton head. I found the videos I saw the video names and I took them. Those videos changed the game. I visited Jenna at the hospital, threatening her. However i got a text as I left jennas room. When I got home A made it clear if she wanted to kill me she could. I finally had a weapon to fight back. I argued with my mum about going out. Of course I didn't listen. I found some sleeping pills and I planted them into the drink. You all stayed asleep I crossed you off my list, everyone was on it."

"I didn't fall asleep." I say.

"You were on god knows what that summer Izzy besides I knew you'd sneak out to see Jason in the middle of the night anyway." She says.