Mona-mania

I sit in the living room a blanket over me as Jason works at the dining room table

I sit in the living room a blanket over me as Jason works at the dining room table. I watch something on the tv and play with the loose threads on the blanket. The girls texted me saying that they were going back to the office to get Alisons diary. I say I didn't want to go and they said to keep me informed.  I get up making a tea as my slippers scratch against the floor.

"I'm going home tomorrow.. I haven't been in nearly two weeks." I say and he hums. I nod and walk upstairs getting a call from Hanna saying they found an empty notebook and A lurking in a corner. They rushed past them though not getting a clear look.

The next morning I'm sat at the brew with the girls whilst Spencer grabs us coffee. Arias dad accused us of setting Meredith on fire. Mona walks over and says she didn't get any sleep. She starts talking about Harold and she says he's stalking her. She said the police are looking for him as they believe he set it on fire trying to hurt her. She walks away and I stand up as I follow her outside. As she steps out I grab her arm pulling her back.

"If your doing something that's going to hurt him, I'll hurt you ten times more." I snarl.

"Izzy who is him?" She asks clueless.

"Don't pull the clueless bitch act on me, you know exactly who. Alison ruined you Mona, I can do the exact same. Don't test me." I say pushing her arm away. The girls walk over and we walk to school. I sit in the courtyard resting my feet up on the stone benches.

I put some headphones in and close my eyes, the music cuts out when my phone chimes.

Lies lies lies, that's all your getting told Izzy. Be smart not dumb. -A

I sigh and put my phone in my bag as I rest my head on my knees.  After school I go back to my house and take a shower.

The following morning Spencer says how Mona must've messed with her phone. Mona soon walks over saying to Spencer thank you for being a good sport. She says how she's only aloud limited access to the computer lab no internet or cellphone at home. Then she said Jason watched over her as she needed to be watched.

"Jason helped you." Spencer asks and she nods. I groan resting my head on my arms facing down. Hanna says we know she snuck out of radley. She starts a pity act and I scoff.

"Such an act." I say as I look over at her. We leave and Spence looks back at Mona.

"I'm so done." I mumble and she nods.

After school I go home and Nico comes round.
"And he's helping Mona." I snarl and he sighs.

"I thought he was smarter than this." He said and I nod laying down hugging a pillow.

"I told him something, something important. He's done this after I trusted him Nico. He's messaged but I've ignored them." I mumble handing him my phone showing him the messages.

He frowns and puts the phone down.
"You need time alone, I know you don't think you do but I know you do." He says and pats my leg leaving my room. I sigh sitting up, I tie my hair up and grab my phone.  I call Nico and he groans answering the phone.

"What?" He asks and I smile even though he can't see me.

"I miss you." I say and he laughs slightly.

"I miss you too."

"That was sarcastic wasn't it." I say.

"Yep. Now leave me alone." He hangs up and I scoff taking my phone away from my ear. I put it on my bedside table and I go downstairs and mum glances up.

"I'm miserable." I say and she laughs slightly patting the seat next to her.

"Why are you miserable?" She asks and I sigh.

"A boy." I mumble playing with end of my sleeves.

"Hm I feel you." She says as she writes on some papers.

"What's these?" I ask.

"My boss is making me, work these snobby clients that nothing is good enough for." She groans and I nod.

Spencer texts me saying she lost to become captain for her club. I text her back how I'm sorry, she was really looking forward to it. I spin in the chair and making a swish sound. I get up and skip to the stairs. I brush my teeth and sit in bed as I text Spencer. She says she's okay and that her and Hanna think that Mona can set us up in broad daylight.

I sigh and lay down hugging the pillow like a person. I flick the light off and let myself fall asleep.

It's another short chapter I'm sorry.
I'm gonna try to write a few mow tonight.

Make sure to vote and comment ❤️