Reality bites me

"A sent this to my mum

"A sent this to my mum." Aria said holding the letter.

"It's not your fault Aria."

"Well it kinda is."

"Hey your not the one who couldn't keep his hands off he's the one to blame 100%." I say and walked behind her snatching the letter of her.

"Ali said I should've told my mum right after it happened."

"Woah stop right there Ali knew?" I asked siting next to Hanna on a stool.

"Wait so Ali knew this Meredith person." Spencer said making us all breakfast.

"Meredith!" Me and Hanna said.

"Her names Meredith ew it's not even a cute name I'm seeing big pores and saggy boobs." Hanna said and I laughed quietly.

"Hanna little to early."

"I'm sorry but if your going to cheat at least do it with someone who deep conditions her hair occasionally."

"Put this in there to keep yourself quiet." I say shoving a crumpet in her mouth. She took it out glaring at me.

"Look I'm sorry but laughing sometimes helped when my dad left so did crying." Hanna said and I nodded.

"He hasn't left yet." Aria said getting up. " you think he's gonna leave?"

"Look whatever happens we're all here for you. "

"Yeah and you even have experts in dad-less group at your side." I say and they all laughed a bit.

"Thank you guys for staying here."

"When do you parents get back."

"This afternoon."

"You should clean the mirror." Spencer looked around like a lost puppy. I stood up gesturing her to take my hand.

"We should all go."

"You know what it doesn't take all of us to clean a mirror so I'll stay here." Hanna said smiling at us all.

"Sure you stay down here all alone where A can get you and we'll all be upstairs safe and in a group." I say walking off with the girls.

"I'll spray you wipe!" Hanna says running after us.

Hanna phone buzzed and we all looked down seeing a message from A.

"We should've never unlocked our phones."

{ever wonder what's going on when your backs are turned -A}

It had an attachment at the bottom.
"Open the attachment." Emily said as we all had our heads practically touching over her phone.

It was a video of us last night.
"Spence that's in your closet." I say looking up as we all run up the stairs. "The bitch was watching us."

Spencer paused before opening the door looking over at us. She pulled it open and a box fell and smashed on the floor. We all screamed and I accidentally kicked it when it was mid air making Some of Spencer's clothes fall down.