Into the deep

I get to Spencer's late at night and see Hanna and her on sofas

"Hey what the hell happened?" I ask.

"Mona confessed out of the blue." Spencer said and I sit next to Spencer.

"Why were you in philly? Whose hoodie is that?" Hanna asks and I smile.

"We met halfway, I finally saw him again." I say and Hanna smiles weakly.

"Sorry han." I say and she shakes her head.

"Don't be sorry, mum could be out soon." She says. I stay with them all night when Veronica comes in the morning saying how Mona fully confessed.

She says how Monas confession contradicts some of the evidence and if we had anything to do with it. Hanna's mums case would be in serious trouble.

I make us some coffee and sit down with Hanna.
"So how was it with Jason?" She asks.

"Very good, I mean I certainly was." I say and Hanna laughs slightly.

Hanna leaves and I go home taking a shower. Tying my hair up I walk downstairs making myself some lunch and a coffee. I get to school late meeting aria and Spencer at her locker.

Paige is throwing Emily a surprise party. We go to walk round a corner but we hear shauna and Jenna having a heated conversation. We hide around the corner as we listen in.

They talk about Alison and shauna helps jenna way. Like she's blind again?

It's at paiges aunts lake house and we get there helping set up.

Jenna was basically saying she knew where alisons was, implying she was alive. The party arrives and we wait for Jenna and shauna to arrive. I grab a drink and everyone starts to hide for Emily. The lights shut off and Emily walks in mad. But the lights flick on as everyone says surprise.

I finish my drink and a blonde and arias martial arts teacher goes past me who she kissed and he slept on her sofa.

"Are they even in high school!" I ask someone and they nod there head.

"Seriously." I mumble trying not to get knocked over by the couples who have to hug each other every six seconds.

I see shauna and Jenna walk into the party and I glance over at Spencer and aria. Spencer and aria walk over and I stand at the table next to them, filled with food.

Aria watches them then gets distracted by Jake. She starts talking all jealous and he asks her if she's jealous.

"Great one aria friend zone him." I say and she slaps my shoulder. Jake laughs and I smile getting up. I see Paige wheel in the cake. Aria tries to get Jenna to talk but she rushes off.

She cuts the cake and we all sneak off to find Spencer. Me, aria and em try to find her but we run into Jake. I look around for Spencer and see someone in the lake.

"Oh my god!" I say as I run into the lake.

"Is that Spencer!" Emily shouts. I grab the girl and turn her over as Jennas face is revealed.

"Jenna I got you." I say as Jake runs in as we help her to shore. Everyone rushes over and Emily leans her head to her chest.

"Call an ambushes not breathing!"

The ambulance arrives and I now have a towel over me.

"I think someone hit her, she had blood on the back of her head." I say as I show them my jacket covered in blood.

We watch them load her into the ambulance and pull away. I get home and shower cleaning all the dirt off me. I change into a T-shirt and underwear getting into bed.

I call Jason, climbing into bed.
"Hey guess who I saved again?"

"Who did you save today?" He ask.

"Jenna, I think someone hit her she had a gash on the back of her head and she was face first in the lake." I explain.

"Someone has it out for that girl."

"Your telling me I dragged her out a fire and a lake."  I sigh.

"Rosewood superhero." He jokes.

"Very funny, I'm actually the villain in some stories you know."

"I know a couple of people who would think that."

"Hm, what can I say. I have two personality's sadly there both a bitch."

I love this chapter even though it's short

I just realised Alison comes back this season so that'll be good to write.

Jason is only in one episode this season and I'm not having it.

Make sure to vote and comment ❤️