Out damned spot

We all decided to give blood at this event at school today, volunteering for hanna's mum

"Where's your sticker?" Hanna asks Emily. She explains how her trip a couple months ago means she can't give blood for another year. Spencer holds her hand out and Emily looks at her confused.

"No blood no cookie I don't make the rules." She says.

"Your just to lazy to get one!" Emily whines and Spencer flicks her hair back showing her sticker. Emily gives it to her and I laugh slightly.

"How's it going over here?" Mrs Marin asks walking over.

"Great!"

"Thank you I invited people from the church but they cancelled last minute, brownie?" Mrs Marin explains handing Emily a brownie.

"Oh someone from church actually showed up, I better go." She says walking away. I hold my hand out and Emily glared at me.

"Seriously."

"Read the sticker." I say and she hands me the brownie.

We flinch as we hear something fall, looking up we see Mike walking away.

"Was Mike just here to steal cookies or something else?" Spencer says as we see the blood fridge door open. After that we walk to arias locker and we talk about Mike maybe getting blood with Alison.

Aria snaps at Spencer because she kept on going on about Mike helping Ali. After class I walk with Nico to my locker And he leans on the one next to me.

"Have you heard from Alison?" Nico asks me and I shake my head.

"Don't want to." I mumble and he nods. We walk to the apartment and I start making dinner for us and Jason.

Jason walks in and hangs his coat up walking over pecking my lips. I smile and he stands behind me hugging me, resting his chin on my shoulder. Nico grimaces and I smack his hand with the spatula.

"Ow!" He says.

"Stop it your as bad as Emily."  I warn and he sighs. I hand him a plate and he leans over grabbing a fork. We all sit and eat together.

The next day I lay in bed later than usual, both sleeping in. I hug close to him in his arms, he runs his thumb in circles on my back.

I lean up connecting our lips, holding the side of his face. He brushes some hair behind my ear,  I pull away smiling slightly.

"Has anyone told you your the most beautiful person ever seen?" He asks.

"Once this guy at this party whilst we were making out, I think his name was Jake?" I tease.

"Oh yeah?" He jokes back and I laugh as he turns us, him hovering above me.

In the evening Spencer calls outside the apartment saying we need to go to aria and em.

"They followed Mike to a bar, he took out a big amount of cash. Hank is Cyrus." She explains in the car.

"Cyrus as in, Ali's fake kidnapped?" I ask and she nods. We arrive at the bar and find aria and Emily hiding behind a car. We join them as we watch them from the window.

"He's here for a errand for Ali, I mean she's behind bars and she's still manipulating people." I say.

"Cyrus is a very dangerous guy and he's talking to my brother. I don't care if he's working for Ali we have to stop him." Aria says going to walk over but we stop her.

"We can follow Cyrus after find out what he knows." I explain. Her phone rings and we usher her to turn it off.

All our phones chime and we quickly get them out.
"Thanks to donating to my get into jail fund A." I read out and above are vials of mine, Spencer, aria and hanna's blood donations.

"There gone."  Aria says and we walk over seeing Mike and him gone. We see Mike driving away.

"Was Cyrus with him?" I ask. An engine roars and we turn seeing a motorbike. It starts to drive towards us and we run away from it. It backs us into a corner and Cyrus pulls the bike helmet up showing his face.

"So you here to watch the kid or me?" He asks.
"Cause be honest I don't like being followed."

"You have something of ours, we'd like it back." Spencer says.

"Do I?" He asks. My god his voice is hot.

"Maybe we can work out a trade?" He negotiates.

"Back away from them. Now!" We hear someone say and we look seeing Andrew with a bat.

"Hm okay." Cyrus laughs driving away.

"You guys okay?" He asks and aria sighs in relief. Spencer drives me home and I walk inside, putting my keys in the dish. Jason sits on the sofa, I sit next to him pulling my shoes off and relaxing into his arms.

"You okay?" He asks unsure.

"I can't answer that question anymore." I mumble hugging into his side.

" I mumble hugging into his side

Hear me out..... Cyrus was hot.

Make sure to vote and comment ❤️