Songs of innocence

We get take to the hospital and I sit in a bed as a doctor holds her stethoscope to my chest

We get take to the hospital and I sit in a bed as a doctor holds her stethoscope to my chest. I take a deep breath in and out repeatedly.

"Your lungs are still slightly struggling which is probably the cause of the continuing wheezing breath. However it's short term they just need a few hours or a day at least to recover." She explains and I nod. Jason sits next to me asking questions. I glance over at Brie who lays on the sofa in my room, she refused to leave so I let her stay.

Mum is with dad, the struggle of me going missing hit him like a ton of bricks but he's recovered since she's told him I'm okay.

The doctor leaves and I sigh coughing slightly.
"I wanna see my friends." I croak out. Jason helps me off the bed and grabs the IV which I have to haul around with me.

He helps me into Spencer's room where the girls are and leaves us be.

"How is it?" Emily asks. I shake my head barely having the ability to talk. We talk about how Andrew is Charles but we haven't said anything. We can't.

I rest my head on Spencer's shoulder and hug into her side. We leave and I walk back into my room pulling a blanket over Brie. Ivy, Alex and Nico have visited as well earlier this morning. Jason walks back in with some more water and I sigh taking it out of his hands putting it on a table.

I lean up kissing him pulling away hugging him.

The next morning I've been discharged and I collect my things. The doctor goes through the pills with Jason and I grab my pillow. He drives us to the apartment along with Brie. I walk in shutting the door. I wheel the suit case into the bedroom and begin unpacking.

It's late at night and I sleep hugging a pillow.

"Pick one to proceed." The robotic voice says as the sirens blast.

I sob quietly as I have four switches in front of me. Each having the girls pictures. I can't take it anymore, I close my eyes flicking a random one and hear a scream.

"No no no no!" I shout. My throat burns from my screams and shouts including my cries.

I feel someone shake me awake and I jolt up as Jason pulls me close to him.

"Your okay your with me." He reassures me repeatedly and I nod taking a deep breath.

"I'm sorry." I mumble and he kisses the side of my head.

"Nothing to be sorry for." He whispers and sigh relaxing into his side. He runs his hand over my hair , I lean my forehead against his cheek.

"Do you want to talk?" He whispers.

"A would make us play games, truth or dare who gets fed today and who doesn't. Who suffers? And duck duck goose but we wouldn't be together. T-they'd uh have our picture with lights on. The lights would go round on a circle until it landed on one of your names. If it landed on you, you spend a day under A's personal torture while the others were left alone." I explain, I wipe my cheek with the back of my hand. He pushes the back of my top up and runs his fingers up and down my back.

I shift wrapping my arms around his neck as we lay down. I close my eyes my head resting in his neck. I place a kiss tracing my thumb across his jaw.

"Please just-just hold me and don't let go." I plead and he nods tightening his hold on me.

"I'm never letting go again trust me." He mumbles.

The next day I sit at the breakfast bar my nails tapping against the mug. I stare ahead, my face is miserable.

Jason tried to cheer me up, there was no point. It's like I'm stuck in an eternity of misery- a misery I can't escape or change.

Traumatised, it's a verb. Subject to lasting shock as a result of a disturbing experience. Most of people our age can tell there kids about there high school experiences how they were successful or a troubled kid.

What do I say? I've been stalked and tortured. When me and your father met our relationship was illegal. It's painful knowing that I will never be able to relive what's supposed to be the best years of our lives.

I change into some clothes and walk out the apartment building. I instantly feel peoples stares as I walk down a simple street. I cross my arms as I walk across the square.

I feel someone join arms with me, I glance up as Ali smiles at me reassuringly. We go into the brew and Ali orders us some coffee as I sit at a table. I run my hand through my hair as I lean back into my chair.

She places the coffee down and joins me at the table.
"Your not holding up great are you." She voices and I just stare at her.

"Does my appearance not speak for itself." I mumble and she looks down awkwardly and I sigh.

"I can't sleep properly, if I go back to my house I'm afraid I'll break even more. I'll lose the last shred of me that I have." I open up and she reaches over. I flinch back and she looks at me slightly upset. I grab her hand and she smiles at me reassuringly.

"I'm gonna head home, it's getting dark." I mumble and she nods. Walking down the street home is the same they stare.

Later that night my phone rings and Emily's name appears.

"Sarah ran away, she's at my house." She explains.

"Sarah that was in the dollhouse?" I ask shifting in Jason's hold.

"Yeah, she said that she couldn't handle it."

I know I haven't updated in a couple days

I go back to school on Monday so updates will be messy and I apologise in advance.

However I have just published a new book, it's not a fan fiction. Make sure to check it out I'm really excited with my ideas for it and I hope it invests you as it has myself already.

It's called broken pieces of puzzle.

It's also a book I can write on the go so updates on that book will be more consistent.

Make sure to vote and comment!