The melody lingers on

Ali's trial is very soon, everyone's stressed and uptight

Ali's trial is very soon, everyone's stressed and uptight. I've visited both of Hanna and Alison, Hanna isn't scared she's pissed off. Alisons worried about if this is going to work.

We sit round Spencer's and she shows us the personal listed ads. The number replying to Alison is the same one as the varjak number.

"How does this help Hanna?" Emily asks.

"If Ali's not guilty they can't charge Alison as an accessory if someone committed a crime that they never did." Spencer explains.

"Alison already told us the licenses and passports are fake why would we think the numbers are real?" Aria adds in.

"When we call the number it just rings no answer no voicemail nothing." I state.

"The number appearing twice, it means something we've just got to figure it out." Spencer says.

"What if we don't figure it out in time?" Emily asks. Veronica walks down and asks to talk to us all.

"I want to strongly suggest you girls stay far away from Alison's trial, even if you've promised to be there for someone's support." She says, adding on the last part as I go to talk. I sigh leaning back.

"This is a suggestion." Spencer queries.

"For these three yes for you it's more."

"What's Ali going to think if we're not there?" Emily asks.

"I care about what other people may think, jury's have eyes."

"The whole town will be there."

"If we don't go it's like we say she's guilty." Aria pitches in.

"I can't tell you three what to do but consider your actions."

"So what are we meant to do when Hanna goes go trial are we meant to turn our backs on her too." Spencer asks.

"We're talking about Alison."

"That's for sure!" Spencer says.

"Look at that we have to go." I say as us three collect our things. Spence rushes after us and we walk to school.

After school we sit in the brew as Caleb tells us how he's had no luck with varjaks number.

"Such a secure phone and someone uses it to order pizza." I say putting my cup on the table.

"Why don't they pick up when we call?" Aria asks.