Stolen kisses

We've been trying to break the password to mayas website

We've been trying to break the password to mayas website. We sit in Emily's room as we ask Emily what she wants us to do. Emily try's one but it comes up as invalid. She slams it shut and gets up. Later on I get ready , Jason texted saying he was okay after the crash. I tie my hair up as I walk down the path to my car. I drive to Spencer's and park getting out. I walk in the kitchen and see Spence and Hanna trying to figure out the code.

"Maya was loved inappropriate things have you tried Emily's boobs or something?" I ask and they both look at me with a 'seriously face'

Toby walks in and he comes in all angry.
"Where's Jason." He says.

"Okayyyy Hanna let's go." I say grabbing the laptop as we go upstairs. We hang at the top and we hear the door slam. We peer down and Spence sniffs. We walk down and hug her as Spencer smiles sadly.

I stay with Spencer and she tries more passwords but sighs in annoyance.

The next day I get to school and my phone chimes.

Mona's almost gone hannas next -A

I find the girls and they hold up there phone saying they got the same text.

"Monas being checked out of radley to a higher facility. Wren told me that she's been passing her meds to a visitor." Hanna explains.

"Lucas?" I ask.

"What do they mean by hannas next?" Emily says.

We go round Spencer's as aria needs to have an outfit to meet ezras mum tonight at a museum. Aria glances down and we follow her gaze to Spencer's mums bag.

"Mum!"  She calls out but no answer. Spencer grabs it and we go through the file that's garrets. We take pictures for records. We sit in Spencer's room as we read mayas bit in garrets case.

"God her trachea was crushed by a metal pole of some kind." I says

"It says Maya was killed on scene. In Emily's backyard."

"Look at this Maya was killed between 12 and 2 am Garret had plenty of time to meet Melissa and kill Maya." 

"Your mum circled a name saying check in with him and break him it'll fall apart." I say as I show the girls.

"The address is in rosewood, I can go on my way home." Aria says as she collects her things.

"You sure?" Spencer asks.

"Yeah just don't tell Caleb about all this yet." Aria says and we nod.

"I have to go as well, I'm gonna take apollo out quick." I say and she nods saying bye. I get home and change, grabbing Apollo's lead and my headphones. I start to run and Spencer calls me saying she got in. It's videos and pictures that Maya put there for a safe place.

I get home and mum sits on the sofa watching a black and white movie. I sit next to her and she hands me a letter.

"I'd go read it alone." She says taking a sip of her wine. I take the letter upstairs and sit on the bed.
I rip open the letter and a familiar writing welcomes me.

My darling Izzy,

When I left for the first time, I was terribly sick. I was told I'd only have weeks barley a month to live, I couldn't put my girls through that trouble. I told your mother a few weeks before I was supposed to be admitted. I told her that I had a bank account with cash to pay off any medical bills. Another to take care of your colleges and another to care for you all.

When I came back to rosewood I was told I had recovered and that my condition was minimal now. However something triggered it to spiral again and now I'm back sat in a medical bed. I don't want you to see me at my worst I'd rather you remember me at my best. Remember the best parts to tell your kids about grandpa. I know I don't have long left, I can feel it and I'm ready.

I have a few more surgery's, if they fail I'm not having anymore. I want you to know that when i do go I'll always be with you and your mother and Brie. Always.

Love your papa

I feel tears streaming down my face as I hold the letter my hands shaking.

"God." I say through gritted teeth. I wipe my cheeks with the back of my hands as I let the tears fall.

I laugh but it's not because I find it funny. It's because of how typical it is. Everything that happens to me or anyone who loves me, either leaves or dies on me.

Fucking typical.

Spencer call me and says to get over to her house

Spencer call me and says to get over to her house. I quickly drive over and go up to her room. I see them flicking through videos and pictures. I join them as we watch another. Maya starts talking about Emily and Spencer pauses it. Hanna puts another one on and Maya seems distressed in this one.

Maya has police lights go onto her coat and she hides the camera.

This is a short chapter I'm sorry.

I hate the way Maya was killed off it was so random and I feel like it was still unexplained a bit.

However I do love the website Maya did videos and that on. Why can't we all have someone talk about us the way Maya talks about Emily.

Make sure to vote and comment ❤️