Bite your tounge

Ali asked to meet Emily, however Spencer showed up and Ali freaked running off

Ali asked to meet Emily, however Spencer showed up and Ali freaked running off. Now we're not sure if she will reach out again.

I sit round hannas as she actually reads a book which shocked me at first. Spencer rings asking what sounds better as she tries to solve the pages of Ali's journal Spencer took photos of.

"I thought you'd go to that chick thing with Emily and aria." Spencer says.

"We weren't invited because Emily's pissed at you so she's pissed at us for not being pissed at you." I say and Spencer sighs.

The next day i go downstairs and Brie sits slouched at the table. Mum placed some lunch money by her side and runs her hand over her shoulder as she walks out. Me and mum walk out together.

"I'll check on her at my break." Mum says and I nod flicking open my car. After school I walk into the brew and see Hanna reading.

"Still reading I'm surprised you haven't given up yet?" I ask as I sit next to her.

"It's really interesting I'm learning so much!" Hanna says excitedly.

"I've got some at home, crime ones I'll lend them to you." I smile and she looks up at me like an excited puppy.

"Yeah?" She asks and I laugh.

"Yeah there the ones you like with all the details even the gruesome ones." I say and she stands up.

"Can we go get them, oh and then sleep over at mine!" She says as she ushers me out the brew.

We grabbed the books and went to hanna's sitting in bed reading. It's late soon after we fell asleep and hanna's phone chimes.

"Spencer's here?" She says tiredly as she walks downstairs.

"I finally got a lead." Spencer says as she lays next to us.

"What?" I mumble.

"The heart and huntsman." Spencer says.

"That's a bar outside Hollis college." I say and Spencer nods.

"Wanna come with me?" Spencer asks.

"It's four in the morning Spencer." Hanna whines. Hanna says she can't tomorrow as she's going to the dentist to look at the records as alisons body was analysed by teeth so someone switched the X-rays.

"Okay you go to the dentist and I'll go to the bar, Izzy where are you going?" She asks.

"Uh I'll figure it out in the morning." I say getting comfortable.

"Okay night ladies." Spencer says leaving.

The next morning I take Hanna to the dentist before school. After school I go home and mum and Brie are sat eating dinner as Brie laughs a bit.

"Hey." I say placing my bag on the chair.

"Hey I left a plate in the fridge." Mum smiles and I get it out the fridge.

"Me and Brie were talking about that winter your dad took us to New York." Mum says and I smile sitting down.

"It was so cold your lips turned blue." Brie says and I laugh.

"Says the one who fell into the 6ft snow." I say and mum laughs.

"You few a tantrum that whole day because we laughed at you."  Mum says and Brie scoffs as she drops her fork onto the plate.

"It was a legitimate reason." 

My phone chimes and it's aria saying Emily's dad is in the hospital and to get over to her place.

"I have to go." I say as I walk out to my car. As I pull in me and Spencer meet at the drive way.

"Em." I say and she hugs me. She pulls away and stares at Spencer.

"Hey, please don't send me away." Spencer mumbles. They walk up to each other and hug. Hanna walks in out of breath.

"I was at the dentist and I think I got treated by A." She says.

"What?" I ask in shock.

"I stole them appointment papers form September-"

"You got them show us."

"No I don't have them. When I woke up I was in the dentist room and my jaw aches and I still feel like half of my lip is swollen."

"Wait hang on you think that A froze you and stuck a needle in your gums." Aria says.

"I don't know all I know is that it feels like I've been chewing on a sewing kit for the last hour." She whines.

"Do you think the same person who chased me tonight was the same person who played dentist." Emily suggests.

"Who is this monster!"

"Will one of you please look inside my mouth." Hanna asks. We find a torch and look inside her mouth for anything. Spencer grabs some tweezers and picks out a piece of rolled up paper from hanna's mouth. We grab a magnifier and look at the piece of paper.

"I told you dead girls can't smile stop looking A." Spencer reads out

" Spencer reads out

I love Emily's dad

Make sure to vote and comment ❤️