A kiss before lying

We stand around Caleb as he shows us a new video

We stand around Caleb as he shows us a new video. We still haven't told Hanna, the girls ask questions and Caleb says he's not taking requests. The video freezes and it shows the insides of the box but it's all blurry.

"It's Hanna." Aria says as her phone rings but she declines. She rings me and I decline. Caleb a phone rings and he declines. Spencer's phone rings and she answers. Emily smashes a glass and aria shouts at her. I smack arias arm and I glare at her.

"Are you joking?" I say.

"Is that a driver's license?" Spencer asks as Caleb zooms in on the picture. It's a brunette and we believe it's Jenna but when Caleb clears it it's Ali.

"That wig did nothing for her." I say and Caleb agrees.

"I mean look at her forehead."

"Back to the thing please!" Spencer says.

"Alison already had a fake id." Aria says.

"Why have an id that didn't even look like her?"
Caleb sent us the pictures and we look at it for a bit. Emily leaves and aria leaves as-well to hang out with Holden. Apparently there good friends now. She starts crying about Toby and aria hugs her whilst I rub her back. I have to leave as-well to go back to ivy. Alex had a deal and she wanted to go over to mine. We sit on the bed flicking through magazines.

"If i put on that outfit is look like one of them cartoons where they have so many clothes on they turn into a big ball." She says.

"Ivy you say that every time then you look best in it."  The next day we all stand in the lunch queue and Hanna asked what we did last night. Aria said we studied for a chemistry test. Today was kates first day at rosewood,Hanna points out how Spencer is wearing one of Tobys undershirts. I look back and see Kate behind Hanna, I nudge Hanna and she looks at me. She follows my gaze and sees Kate.

"Kate." Hanna sighs. "Welcome to rosewood."

"Thanks." She smiles. "Hi  I'm Kate." She says sweetly.

"Aria."

"Emily.

"Spencer."

"Izzy." I say and nods taking in our names. Mate says we have history first and I glance over at Spencer and she has a funny look on her face.

"Kate have we met before?" She asks.

"Uh your right at the wedding." Kate says and hanna follows her to show her around. We move to the courtyard and look at the picture of the fake Id. We glance over at Noel and we talk about how we want to slap him, saying he's A's new eyes as he's dating Jenna.

"What if Ali was trying to get closer, closer so she could invest." Spencer says. "So she could expose A."

"Hey!" Hanna says walking up to us and we joke about Kate.